Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Make things like `` 1st `` on a video considered spamming = warn level incrrease?

This is a discussion on Make things like `` 1st `` on a video considered spamming = warn level incrrease? within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; it is just a post count, get over it. most of the comments regard to a video always end up ...
Page: 3

it is just a post count, get over it.

most of the comments regard to a video always end up turning into flame / or junks anyways, I did rather see more 1st, 2nd, gz, nice video or other encourging comments, it is a way to show appreciation to the thread starter.

btw, welcome to a forum.

ps: I just had to scroll down to avoid your bump to see my own post, oh noes, it is the end of the world. wtf.

J

I usually do that 1st, 2nd shit. Then after I watch the video I edit my post and put my insight on the movie. But I only do this for PK videos.

+1 to the idea.
    and i swear.... over 50% of the ppl that reply havent even watched a single second of the video........
    @MrsOwnage, however... Global mods barely even have time on their hands to close huge flame topics.... and stuf.. i doubt they&#39;ll have the time to go around and warn everyone that posts 1st , 2nd, 3rd in media topics >.<[/b]
    I can do it

who cares..some are spam yes.. some are jsut people saying 1st to watch. maybe just letting the guy knwo who watched it. its rlly not a big deal at all. dont cry about nonsense.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Theres more damn spam in the media section than in the offtopic section!

I say remove post count from the media section!

Aye!

bknight look at your response again your a grade a idiot "some are jsut people saying 1st to watch" AND HOW IS THAT NO USELESS SPAM ?! THEY DON"T EVEN COMMENT ON THE VIDEO HALF OF THEM DON"T EVEN WATCH IT THEY SAY 1st FOR THERE POST COUNT TO INCREASE FFS

TopCat

very nice hopefully he can start enforcing this bull shit agian [/b]
    dunt think its gonna happen

bknight look at your response again your a grade a idiot "some are jsut people saying 1st to watch" AND HOW IS THAT NO USELESS SPAM ?! THEY DON"T EVEN COMMENT ON THE VIDEO HALF OF THEM DON"T EVEN WATCH IT THEY SAY 1st FOR THERE POST COUNT TO INCREASE FFS[/b]
    does it affect you is my question? personally ive ever seen a topic there they say number past 3. its dont rlly a big deal at all. why people cry about the stupidet bullshit. does it affect you at all? are you dieing irl because of this? quit your bitching and give your complaining a rest.

d4z3d

38th, second word thrid word, not a one word reply :P

if it annoys you all. why read it. :S?

point proven.

like i didnt read more than 10 words in this [/b]
    Who the fuck reads it? It&#39;s pretty hard to miss when you are scrolling down to read comments and you have to go to post 8 before you see an actual comment on the video.

bknight... DOES THIS TOPIC AFFECT YOU? STOP WHINE PLEASE. Seriously, none of the forum rules affects "you" but there there to stop people from spamming etc.

Just make 1st bannable! No ones gonna say 2nd, 3rd.. if someone didn&#39;t start of the trend!

P,s, I bet my location annoys you, bit like 1st,2nd.. annoys me/other people. =x

Who the fuck reads it? It&#39;s pretty hard to miss when you are scrolling down to read comments and you have to go to post 8 before you see an actual comment on the video.

bknight... DOES THIS TOPIC AFFECT YOU? STOP WHINE PLEASE. Seriously, none of the forum rules affects "you" but there there to stop people from spamming etc.

Just make 1st bannable! No ones gonna say 2nd, 3rd.. if someone didn&#39;t start of the trend!

P,s, I bet my location annoys you, bit like 1st,2nd.. annoys me/other people. =x[/b]
    k josh. you cry and complain about more things on the forums than anyone.

k josh. you cry and complain about more things on the forums than anyone.[/b]
    You cry and complain about stuff ingame more then anyone, but i guess that doesn&#39;t affect you so you don&#39;t care!

P.s, I don&#39;t cry, i make suggestions and back them up, crying is something you would do because you lack the intelligence to actually input a useful reply on the subject matter.

Key421

33rd!

okay mr big VIP your right. whatever you say goes!

/sarcasm.

/sarcasm.[/b]
    Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. You don&#39;t need to rely on it when you are down and out.

/sarcasm.[/b]

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast