Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Making post word minimun

This is a discussion on Making post word minimun within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Dude, what ur saying is really stupid if they want there post they will it do anotherway. That 10 words ...
Page: 2

Dude, what ur saying is really stupid if they want there post they will it do anotherway.
    That 10 words won't help anything, they just gonna say the word 10 times and they got there post(s).

English is my third language and i have a better grammar than most posters on this forum, so yeah not everyone is like that wrath.

I like the idea, its annoying sometimes to see 1 word posts which make me scroll down more. zuzuzuzuzu.

Either way, its an English forum. If you can't speak English then don't post here if you can then good for you!

good idea hope they ill put it

DarK

Good idea :\ I usually don't mind the 'lol' 'k' posts but after a while it gets really annoying...

I think in market sections you should allow ppl to say BUMP.. i know there is the option but sometimes you forget

ILoveYouToo

It's a great idea. I've seen it done on a few other forums and it worked pretty well there. I don't see any reason why it shouldn't be put in here.

HotAsIce

I don't know what made me laugh harder, thinking that this would solve spam problems, or thinking this would actually make forum users use correct sentence structure.

Xtr3m3

lol I actually think this is a great idea

I don't mind the one word post but after a while it get on my nerves :angry:

And don't make it 10 make it like 20+ words :P

people these days like to increase their post count by writing BS

h34r:

I was wondering if the KO4Life admins could put a ten word minimum on posts so that I don't have to read through 3 pages of k, noob, bb, aga, aq, or what ever. Hopefully these kiddys will not have the motivation to type out more then ten words responses that do nothing for a post.
    Just a suggestion, thanks[/b]

ßß a.q

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12