Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ronark Moderator Plyx

This is a discussion on Ronark Moderator Plyx within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Lol we don't need moderator...[/b] where have you been? starting reading the topics... flaming like crazy in them.....
Page: 2

killer2675

Lol we don't need moderator...[/b]

where have you been? starting reading the topics... flaming like crazy in them..

Banned Senior Member

Just because someone quits, doesnt mean they cant take care of a section. We've had people who dont play any more mod the market areas, Ratnik doesnt play ares but he still mods Ares. I dont even play KO yet I admin these forums

killer2675

Just because someone quits, doesnt mean they cant take care of a section. We've had people who dont play any more mod the market areas, Ratnik doesnt play ares but he still mods Ares. I dont even play KO yet I admin these forums[/b]
    yes but ur different : ) we all love you...

maybe he should read topics a lil more...

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

yes but ur different : ) we all love you...

maybe he should read topics a lil more...[/b]
    he finally blocked the russians topic cuz i said sumthing huh?

LolFireMageK

i sort of do think that someone that does play ronark should be the moderator seeing as he knows whats happening in the server

no offense to obscurity but i think its time for a new one, never had a problem with him and stuff like that so...( one that plays the server )[/b]

its not about his time zone like i said i got no problem with the dude...

the problem is he doesnt play ronark server anymore... i think the ronark moderator should be someone who plays the server and knows whats happening in it what the prices is and etc...

he doesnt play the server how does he know whats happening..

i think he should just step down and let someone who is active and plays the server be the person to be the moderator...[/b]

where have you been? starting reading the topics... flaming like crazy in them..[/b]
    \

+1

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

If there is problems on your market section then pm me on these forums and I will fix it.

I will have a chat with some of the other mods to see what solution we can come with but Obs will stay regardless. Yes it can be nice having a buddy on your server modding but to be blunt I rather have someoen not involed with the server because then they are less likely to be biast on a subject.

killer2675

Yes it can be nice having a buddy on your server modding but to be blunt I rather have someoen not involed with the server because then they are less likely to be biast on a subject.[/b]
    +1 idc whos mod really like i said nothing agaisnt him i think it would only be fair if the mod is fair?

maybe another mod?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12