Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19

Spammers

This is a discussion on Spammers within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; So much lately and they all from nov09. Wasnt it that you need 3 months and 50 post to go ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands.
    Posts
    4,766

    Default Spammers

    So much lately and they all from nov09. Wasnt it that you need 3 months and 50 post to go market section? The've been spamming like crazy these days..

  2. #2
    Zilla
    Guest

    Default

    lol dude you say something every post I read, I would say you spam just as much..

    BTW 50 posts for me bitch!

  3. #3
    (\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    5,868

    Default

    report post feature? its amazing, use it.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    No matter if Josri's posts are are worthy or useless... he has 5k posts, so an additional one wouldn't really make a difference, so he can spam as much as he wants IMO, but the new people should be controlled more,... and I mean only the ones that come into topics to say "lol 10char".

  5. #5
    Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands.
    Posts
    4,766

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    report post feature? its amazing, use it.
    if you actually opened your eyes and went inside the report section( Asuming you didn) you could see I reported over 5 replys. Tought mods also do stuff outside report section?

    oh and i dont see why ppl call em spammer. I spammed years ago and my average is still 5 posts a day.. Its just that this forum inst as active anymore so theres not much new threads
    Last edited by josri; 02-27-2010 at 06:48 AM.

  6. #6
    Senior Member mythlost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,023

    Default

    Why does it matter almost everything posted in a forum is spam lol

  7. #7
    Zilla
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    Why does it matter almost everything posted in a forum is spam lol

    YA I will agree with that

  8. #8
    Senior Member VictoryAkara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,361

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    Why does it matter almost everything posted in a forum is spam lol
    +1 to my e-peen.


    But on a serious note:
    I say just ban the people to make stupid fucking comments, I've already reported alot of em myself and also caught a few people avoiding bans completely. :P


    This whole 50 post thing was stupid, It should have been wait at least 5-6 months then you can post, instead of saying " SPAM MOAR PLS"

  9. #9
    Senior Member giga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Win
    Posts
    5,845

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zilla View Post
    lol dude you say something every post I read, I would say you spam just as much..

    BTW 50 posts for me bitch!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zilla View Post
    YA I will agree with that






    i agree, get rid of the 50 post thing, its just makes more retards like this guy ^

  10. #10
    (\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    5,868

    Default

    I think theres a bit of elitism of people with high post counts that they think things are spam that really aren't. Sure, they may only be posting to get their post count up but what they're posting generally isn't spam. They take the time to read the topics and put their input in. Just because they have low post count people immediately jump to the "omg its spam" conclusion.

  11. #11
    Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands.
    Posts
    4,766

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    I think theres a bit of elitism of people with high post counts that they think things are spam that really aren't. Sure, they may only be posting to get their post count up but what they're posting generally isn't spam. They take the time to read the topics and put their input in. Just because they have low post count people immediately jump to the "omg its spam" conclusion.
    Exactly

    /123123

  12. #12
    Senior Member VictoryAkara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,361

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    I think theres a bit of elitism of people with high post counts that they think things are spam that really aren't. Sure, they may only be posting to get their post count up but what they're posting generally isn't spam. They take the time to read the topics and put their input in. Just because they have low post count people immediately jump to the "omg its spam" conclusion.
    Yup... Right Cama -

    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f4...cammed-293708/

    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...s-aion-299875/


    S> steam acc CS + GTA IV + CRASH TIME +2 AND MORE

    For some prime examples on non spammers these are just a few at that 50 post rule is fucking retarded, I thought that it wouldn't be done to avoid spam, yet here it is in full swing.

  13. #13
    Senior Member giga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Win
    Posts
    5,845

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VictoryAkara View Post
    Yup... Right Cama -

    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f4...cammed-293708/

    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...s-aion-299875/


    S> steam acc CS + GTA IV + CRASH TIME +2 AND MORE

    For some prime examples on non spammers these are just a few at that 50 post rule is fucking retarded, I thought that it wouldn't be done to avoid spam, yet here it is in full swing.
    [ame]http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2629600#post2629600[/ame]

    post #6

  14. #14
    Senior Member VictoryAkara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,361

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by giga View Post
    lmfao Hahaha xD; That's funny :P

    Not to mention the last post is telling the other person to read the rules, which was the exact thing the guy above him said xD;.

  15. #15
    =_=" Senior Member soenne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Panama City
    Posts
    763

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •