Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

WE ALL LOVE K2 FOR THIS SHITS!!!! ^^

This is a discussion on WE ALL LOVE K2 FOR THIS SHITS!!!! ^^ within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Originally posted by Desaan_CZ wtf is kebab? :mellow: döner kebab is some kindah turkish fast food... something good about turkey...
Page: 2

LifeStyle

Originally posted by Desaan_CZ
    wtf is kebab? :mellow:

döner kebab is some kindah turkish fast food... something good about turkey

General Johnny

Default koxp

most of koxpers got premium,so why should GM give them a ban...they can only lose in that...Japanese version allows KOXP,coz its hard to get high lwl-s,u need to spend a lot of time doing exp and where is the fun of the game in that...

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

kopx fukk off

kebab pls

can we let this topic die?

DragonFire

can we let this topic die?[/b]

we could if you stopped bumping it :lol: (and my post doesn't count as a bump cause it was already at the top

wOLfi

best topic ever!

Fallacy

I hate turks as much as the next guy ... but im also how do i say this well not retarded turks are NOT the only ppl who cheat they however do make up a LARGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE bulk of the population of the ko community so when you see legit and non legit players odd are either are turkish If somehow all turks are banned I assure you that WOULD not fix the hacking issue so pls b4 you start bitching around some more dont aim at one group and pull the trigger just bcuz you probally are getting raped by turks in the cz doesnt mean ALL of them cheated instead of the bitching and moaning about it

~fuck~

Saenea

I hate turks as much as the next guy ... but im also how do i say this well not retarded turks are NOT the only ppl who cheat they however do make up a LARGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE bulk of the population of the ko community so when you see legit and non legit players odd are either are turkish If somehow all turks are banned I assure you that WOULD not fix the hacking issue so pls b4 you start bitching around some more dont aim at one group and pull the trigger just bcuz you probally are getting raped by turks in the cz doesnt mean ALL of them cheated instead of the bitching and moaning about it
    ~fuck~[/b]

....I don't know about you, but I dislike turks anyway.....its called USKO, not TYKO.
    The turks should be banned just for being turks and being too many. It's called population control.
    (but that's my biased, prejudice opinion...and I'm entitled to it)

....cheating turks are a whole other topic in my book.

(Fallacy...that's the longest run-on sentence evar...)

another topic bumped by a noob who joined less then 3 days ago. GG
    Why are there so many all of a sudden did koranking go down or something

Heim4teil

its 04:38 here and i am hungry AND U bitches are talking about DÖNER KEBAB
    i wd eat one but its 04 a.q
    btw where is wraith86 . his group is here xD
    Aga döner is good i like it.
    FatM4n aga are there döners everywhere in Germany and i heard that Turks and bald germans are fighting so much ... is it true xD[/b]
    yes here are döners everywhere <3..in one street i count 14 döner kebab shops =O

Mitch

pls spek ın turkısh[/b]
    giga that gets fucking old get a life and try learning a second language yourself

darkhonor

best topic ever!
    [/b]
    lol ive had same conversation with a turk be4

Dr.Sig

dont trust K2

Guardianse

thats right HATE Türks FOREVER h34r:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12