Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

What do u hate from ko4life?

This is a discussion on What do u hate from ko4life? within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Originally Posted by unwanted would be better if u add just 10 posts or none ... more peoples would come ...
Page: 15

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by unwanted View Post
    would be better if u add just 10 posts or none ... more peoples would come trust me :P !
    Would be better, but eh you can still reply in topics :P

i hate i need make 50 posts ^^, but i guess is cool to control new accounts and stuff

Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JLarsen View Post
    This is what i hate, people who get pissed of because, someguy makes a mistake.
    I think that's fucking hilarious.

I don't like the 50 posts rule, but hey I'm not gonna spam because I want to open threads. The 50 posts will come with time lol.

And somewhere I think it's good that they have that rule, so the scammers can't just post a threat and scam people.

i soooo totaly agree with Norbert 50 rule is soooooo anoying, but understandable ^^

its anoying more cuz i hate spamers and spaming myself >.> <.< >.>

spampost for 50 posts ! lol

i post now and then myself and am still at only 13 posts !

bump for gg topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Norbert View Post
    I don't like the 50 posts rule, but hey I'm not gonna spam because I want to open threads. The 50 posts will come with time lol.

And somewhere I think it's good that they have that rule, so the scammers can't just post a threat and scam people.
    Half the scammers are the people with over 800+ post's. They want to stop the no body scammers that actually sell people shit without even giving them the crap first. 80% Of the people who get scammed on KO deserve to get scammed because it's their fault and stupid. The other 20% Are the people who trust well trusted people in their guild's / these forums and put their faith in another person. And these are the scams that are bad, some ranging from a few hundred to one that was over 8,000$ Worth of stuff.

having posts deleted when you complain about a mod or another member

Banned Senior Member

yeah i agree with the 50 post to make an topic kinda lame becuase if ppl want to scam they will still do if they need to get 50 posts or not

dzquan

its hard to post new thread

the rule that u need 50 posts and 90 days of waiting before post in market place ( K.O )

Inactive Member

That we have to have 50 posts to make a thread.

Inactive Member

Quote Originally Posted by bhav35h View Post
    i soooo totaly agree with Norbert 50 rule is soooooo anoying, but understandable ^^

its anoying more cuz i hate spamers and spaming myself >.> <.< >.>
    it's not understandable. It will only force people to spam stupid random messages in order to get 50 faster, which is stupid. Some people just wanna sell things, without posting 50 messages about "how KO is cool". If there are scammers here, we have to deal with them, who cares how many posts they have. It's all at our risks.

Quote Originally Posted by unexpect View Post
    it's not understandable. It will only force people to spam stupid random messages in order to get 50 faster, which is stupid. Some people just wanna sell things, without posting 50 messages about "how KO is cool". If there are scammers here, we have to deal with them, who cares how many posts they have. It's all at our risks.
    Yes it is the users risk, but we as a website need to put as many procautions into place to minimise the overal risk.

The 50 posts and 90 day rule works very well as a scammer cannot just make a new account and start selling either those scammed items or new items.

If people do openly spam for their posts they are punished, everbody is the same.

Banned for scamming.

I hate how my PM-functions isn't working.
    Can any mod take a look in it?