Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

1v1 with 59 below

This is a discussion on 1v1 with 59 below within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by BFD just goes to show you that 1 sin can kill an int priest, too bad nobody ...
Page: 9

Dontaskmeagain

Originally posted by BFD
    just goes to show you that 1 sin can kill an int priest, too bad nobody in your party will fight me without me being debuffed and gangbanged....even with that, I still fight your party by myself, or with Yosuka who was with me, took out most of your party

full party with 2 duffers.... :lol: *

about as bad as that orc warrior chaosdark or whatever his name is partied with 2 duffers who spammed me with every duff possible while he legcut me....still didn't kill me fully duffed.

omfg i can only do so much,i duffed u like fuk and u keep running like a bitch,the second we saw u we killed u and yasuka,remember by the acer my party killed,and i saw karysa on many occations that was fun we duffed each other

killasalz

you killed yosuka? >.< try your duffs + the other 7 people beating on me :P lvl up that warrior your with he cant even drop me past half hp para'd >.<

Dontaskmeagain

yep,he cant do too much,with my duffing skills,i parasited,maliced=owned yosuka

Originally posted by Dontaskmeagain

omfg i can only do so much,i duffed u like fuk and u keep running like a bitch,the second we saw u we killed u and yasuka,remember by the acer my party killed,and i saw karysa on many occations that was fun we duffed each other

I had a good time pkin last night.. :P Btw I just duffed you for the fun of it :wub: , my party was off attackin other ppl.

Dontaskmeagain

I KNOW LOL,nobody even attcked me afetr u duffd me

darkrouge4040

i woulda if i was there me+spike=dead priest you need dd baaad i spike u like 900 when ur buffed :wub:

Originally posted by Dontaskmeagain+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dontaskmeagain)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-BFD
    just goes to show you that 1 sin can kill an int priest, too bad nobody in your party will fight me without me being debuffed and gangbanged....even with that, I still fight your party by myself, or with Yosuka who was with me, took out most of your party

full party with 2 duffers.... :lol: *

about as bad as that orc warrior chaosdark or whatever his name is partied with 2 duffers who spammed me with every duff possible while he legcut me....still didn't kill me fully duffed.

omfg i can only do so much,i duffed u like fuk and u keep running like a bitch,the second we saw u we killed u and yasuka,remember by the acer my party killed,and i saw karysa on many occations that was fun we duffed each other[/b]
    why wouldn't I run off when I'm maliced and parasited? You know why I do? to cure myself, and at that acer I killed one and got a 2nd down to almost no hp, if it wasn't 12v2 with duffs on your side...you never know.

darkrouge4040

No Bfd your supposed to stay and fight when ur duffed so they can kill you :P :wub:

dontaskmeagain name ingame?

darkrouge4040

DDcup the priest that i hit for 900 :wub:

Dontaskmeagain

lol noboy in the history of histiory hit me for that much,and if so my health didnt move,i have 3500health

darkrouge4040

lets go to arena then ill spike u and u can see how much i hit u for and you will be like damn....

Dontaskmeagain

yep i will,i got hacked again,i have no armor or shit except my beloved +8kite shield

darkrouge4040

Thats cus ur dumb serioussly who wants to hack someone with some chitin +7 and some other crap, so someone u trust or u dont even know has ur pass. /change_it pls :wub:

Dontaskmeagain

who da fuk u calling dumb,ok i admit im a lil dumb,i didnt have crap,my inn is always have 100mil in it and i had alot of md+1 i was planning on upgrading them to +8 one day,oh btw fuk DDcup im lvling my human preist help plz

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast