Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

About New server.

This is a discussion on About New server. within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Drama mizzle, and drama for the shizzle? Bam dizzle, HIT IT!...
Page: 4

Drama mizzle, and drama for the shizzle? Bam dizzle, HIT IT!

Psycho Powah Senior Member LyKeZ's Avatar

and you say we have big ego's? some people from these forums do actually know who I am. Seems like the continuing topic about you, is the fact that noone knows you. Your little bitches from massacre don't even back you up.[/b]
    JesusBuffs
    Rating: 0
    View Member Profile
    Add as Friend
    Send Message
    Find Member's Topics
    Find Member's Posts

post Today, 03:00 PM
    Post #42

Group: Member +
    Joined: 8-March 07, Joined: 8-March 07, Joined: 8-March 07, Joined: 8-March 07, Joined: 8-March 07, Joined: 8-March 07
    Member No.: 16,812

ohh and i dont need massacre´s ( <3 u all =D) backup or someone else to take the awsome thepirates clan down

N1GG4

haha kid u aint taking shit down ur just proving to everyone else how stuburn and retarded you are. Your a no name with absolutly no life all your trying to do is be an attention whore well buddy its working. Posts on forums dont mean shit people know him from manes and thats cause he is a good player unlike some no name kid trying to "take down" a clan that is more well developed and skilled than his own clan. See the reason why your trying to "take us down" is cause you fear us and you know were and still are a threat to you on the new server. So just keep your bullshitting up cause it aint taking you no where your just making yourself look more like a fool. And please if you think your so "skillfull" then come right ahead to olympia ill be more than happy to put in your place and where you belong, back in the no name section.

Psycho Powah Senior Member LyKeZ's Avatar

oki GL in olympia ull need it.. just one more thing tell me ur nickname name on oly and ur race

chyea

N1GG4

lol lykez got owned and stopped flaming, good. my nick on oly is messenger0fpain and im human.

So you got a lvl 73 and made everyone else start at lvl 1?

one question ?

Why does everybody hate N1GG4?

I think he&#39;s a really nice guy actually.

N1GG4

So you got a lvl 73 and made everyone else start at lvl 1?[/b]
    yes and im leveling everyone else and some of the players are actually getting lvl 70+ accounts and lvling wit us

Banned

JesusBuffs
    Rating: 0
    View Member Profile
    Add as Friend
    Send Message
    Find Member&#39;s Topics
    Find Member&#39;s Posts

post Today, 03:00 PM
    Post #42

Group: Member +
    Joined: 8-March 07, Joined: 8-March 07, Joined: 8-March 07, Joined: 8-March 07, Joined: 8-March 07, Joined: 8-March 07
    Member No.: 16,812

ohh and i dont need massacre´s ( <3 u all =D) backup or someone else to take the awsome thepirates clan down[/b]
    You do realize that this really made no sense. If your only known because you post alot then thats great, but I&#39;m known on my server for being a good player. I don&#39;t need posts to back it up.

And no, unlike some people here, I don&#39;t expect everyone to know who I am. The people on my server know who I am. If you don&#39;t play my server, then you probably shouldn&#39;t know who I am, kinda like I don&#39;t know any of you, but you might be known on your own server.

Try spending more time in game making a name for yourself, instead of on a forum trying to convince everyone your cool.

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

Hello Knight Online Players,

Tonight&#39;s scheduled server restart will be extended to last approximately 1 hour in order to complete a small maintenance. We plan to complete the restart within this time frame however complications may extend that time. We thank you for your patience and hope you continue to have fun in the Knight Online World!

-The Knight Online Team

o rly? new serwer?

Banned

1 hour? no it will take them like 8. maybe new moradon.

1 hour? no it will take them like 8. maybe new moradon.[/b]

.... you tihnk a new server will take more time then patching, tweaking, testing, and getting current servers with new files for a new moradon?

Banned

I will bet that a new moradon won&#39;t take as long as the new server.

MrFalk

I think cammy should learn to keep his members on a leash.[/b]
    u should not go oly, now does we lose np ?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast