Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

asdf Recruiting. -Diez-

This is a discussion on asdf Recruiting. -Diez- within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by WhenTheSkyTurnsDark True, of course it doesn't change the fact that they've cheated before, but also, comparing it ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by WhenTheSkyTurnsDark
    True, of course it doesn't change the fact that they've cheated before, but also, comparing it to a situation like that is a bit to severe. But there is still people who do like them, despite the fact that they have one cheated.
    Then the people who like him support cheaters. Being nice doesent give you a free pass to cheat.

MotoCross

why r u guys flaming on him he heres it everyday... Theres alot of cheaters out there not just him iam pretty sure he gets the idea that u guys dont like him just let it go

Originally posted by MotoCross
    why r u guys flaming on him he heres it everyday... Theres alot of cheaters out there not just him iam pretty sure he gets the idea that u guys dont like him just let it go
    Why the fuck should we let it go? I give no respect to any cheater, trust me I thrash them all ^^

WhenTheSkyTurnsDark

Like I said, some people like them, some people don't. Either way, this isn't the topic to discuss how they've cheated in the past.

MotoCross

Originally posted by WhenTheSkyTurnsDark
    Like I said, some people like them, some people don't. Either way, this isn't the topic to discuss how they've cheated in the past.
    gl witht he clan sky and tra

Trii

first tra got banned for jingling, then got banned, after he got unbanned, he wanted to get the lost time/xp so he began to macro, which led him to another ban.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

so hard 2 kno who 2 trust these days...

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjuicyboobies)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-WhenTheSkyTurnsDark
    True, of course it doesn't change the fact that they've cheated before, but also, comparing it to a situation like that is a bit to severe. But there is still people who do like them, despite the fact that they have one cheated.
    Then the people who like him support cheaters. Being nice doesent give you a free pass to cheat.[/b]

i like him....i loveeee tra...he is cool to talk to...and me and him have similar interests

i have a homeboy who is in prison for robbery.....i still support him...he is still my big bro....but does that mean i support robbery. NO
    I did time b4...and i dont think i would do something again that will get me locked up again. People can change.
    urunfasterwithaknife said something about "once a cheater always a cheater".. then i guess im a cheater and everybody else in this freaking world...we cheat everyday..if you went to school then i know you cheated on hw.....or cheated in a console game...jeebuss being hypocrites. And everytime a post comes up about tra....you always have to bring up the fact that he cheats...we get the point...i think almost everybody knows..so no point in bringing it up.

and if i were TRA....and people always flaming me...i seriously would not give a fuk. i would be thinking..." Wow, im that important that they wont stop flaming me"

If you look at his point of view or the bigger picture...is that KO IS JUST A GAME.....and 3-5 yrs from now.....we will prolly not even play this game....soo who gives a crap. ALL I HEAR IS BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH. SO WHAT!

jesus...go outside smell the air...play some basketball or tennis...go to the movies...have some social life and just chill...instead of worrying about cheaters..cuz later down the road...you'll prolly forget about him.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

soooo y r u playing this game :blink:

go smell more fresh air.

Originally posted by Greygoose+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Greygoose)</div>
    Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies@
    <!--QuoteBegin-WhenTheSkyTurnsDark

Then the people who like him support cheaters. Being nice doesent give you a free pass to cheat.
    If you look at his point of view or the bigger picture...is that KO IS JUST A GAME.....and 3-5 yrs from now.....we will prolly not even play this game....soo who gives a crap. ALL I HEAR IS BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH. SO WHAT![/b]
    Why don't you re read what the fuck you've said... don't call me hypocritical when you post something completly contradictory. Yes KO is just a game! Any 10 year old can figure that out... but that doesent mean its right to cheat. YES you support cheaters, does that sound bad to you? Then edit your post. Your the same damn people who get pissed at faalayet_volcom (or however its spelled), yet you could care less about cheaters like tra? Sorry thats sickening actually. What pisses me off is when people like you say to get some fresh air because we dont like cheaters, that's comical... I wont even bother with you about that. :P

Either way I worded my post wrong, your right to some extent. Tra is a likeable person I suppose, but I would still not associate with him.

By the way, are you even old enough to drink? I swear everytime I read your posts I feel like im watching a vodka commercial. :P

isnt it funny how ppl put real life shit into this forum to try defend someone, real life is real life, games arnt real life, and i see no problem in cheating ina console game it doesnt affect anyone at all cos it isnt online!, ok ure bro or watever is doing time thats cool just dont bring it up here cos i rly dont think anyone wants to know about it, unless u have some sort of evidence that tra is innocent of cheating than u rly shouldnt speak at all

Originally posted by SotongPoo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SotongPoo)</div>
    soooo y r u playing this game *:blink: *

go smell more fresh air.[/b]
    i quitted PooPoo
    now u cant own me

<!--QuoteBegin-bigjuicyboobies

Why don't you re read what the fuck you've said... don't call me hypocritical when you post something completly contradictory. Yes KO is just a game! Any 10 year old can figure that out... but that doesent mean its right to cheat. YES you support cheaters, does that sound bad to you? Then edit your post. Your the same damn people who get pissed at faalayet_volcom (or however its spelled), yet you could care less about cheaters like tra? Sorry thats sickening actually. What pisses me off is when people like you say to get some fresh air because we dont like cheaters, that's comical... I wont even bother with you about that. Tongue
    okay cheaters will be cheaters.....okay so what...if i support cheaters...who gives a fuk..seriously....i dont give a fuk about fallayet_volcom( if you look at my post, i dont ever remembering posting about how mcuh i supposedly hate faalayet)...i dont even care who he his. Y point out TRA like he is the onlyyyy cheater...there is plenty of cheaters out there....y u going to direct ur most attention on tra....when he doesnt cheat anymore. I told people to get some fresh air...cuz its just a GAME...pixels on ur screen....y overreact about somebody that prolly lives 1000 miles away from you.
    you said something about "... but that doesent mean its right to cheat" no it doesnt give u the right to cheat but in school you, i and everybody else cheats, in console games most people cheat.

Originally posted by urban
    isnt it funny how ppl put real life shit into this forum to try defend someone, real life is real life, games arnt real life, and i see no problem in cheating ina console game it doesnt affect anyone at all cos it isnt online!, ok ure bro or watever is doing time thats cool just dont bring it up here cos i rly dont think anyone wants to know about it, unless u have some sort of evidence that tra is innocent of cheating than u rly shouldnt speak at all
    that sentence was to point out to what urunfasterwithaknife said dumbo.....dude you can play console games online dumbass...everheard of xbox live....you need to read over my previous post.....my point was PEOPLE CAN CHANGE.......damn i think u need to go outside and smell some fresh air..think you been inside too long xping.

if ure talkin about online gaming on a console than SAY SO, if ure tryin 2 say somethin than label it clearly, its like saying to a mechanic, hey my cars fucked, fix it, and walk off, the mechanic wouldnt know wtf to do, this is just a example and dont go saying "dont put real life shit in this forum u hipocrit" im just tryin 2 explain what im tryin 2 say

Originally posted by UrbaN
    if ure talkin about online gaming on a console than SAY SO, if ure tryin 2 say somethin than label it clearly, its like saying to a mechanic, hey my cars fucked, fix it, and walk off, the mechanic wouldnt know wtf to do, this is just a example and dont go saying "dont put real life shit in this forum u hipocrit" im just tryin 2 explain what im tryin 2 say
    now i need to specifically go into detail of what i have to say? WTF....ur post doesnt make sense.......okay first off....if ur trying to use a mechanic as a example you sure as hell did a poor job....okay if the mechanic wouldnt know wtf to do, then he wouldnt be a mechanic.....thats his speciality, CARS. if he didnt know what to do then he shouldn't be one. Even i would have some clue if someone was to drop off a car...and told me to fix it...i would have some clue on where to start..and im not a mechanic. what ur trying to explain is freaking difficult to understand. you said "dont go saying "dont put real life shit in this forum u hipocrit" WHEN THE FUK DID I SAY THAT??? and my previous comment about my friend in the pen..wasnt referring to you at ALL. Dude i can barely comprehend what ur trying to say.

[quote][quote]

By the way, are you even old enough to drink? I swear everytime I read your posts I feel like im watching a vodka commercial. :P

im only 17...but i love to drink...i been quite sober lately
    last time i drank was 4th of july.

GO GO GREYGOOSE <<<<<good vodka

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast