Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 54

AthamE (diez) seeking for members

This is a discussion on AthamE (diez) seeking for members within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by ShaiHulud got 2 new priests, looking for 2 more...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    MotoCross
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by ShaiHulud
    got 2 new priests, looking for 2 more

  2. #17
    MotoCross
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by MotoCross+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MotoCross)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ShaiHulud
    got 2 new priests, looking for 2 more
    [/b]

  3. #18
    MotoCross
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by MotoCross+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MotoCross)</div>
    Originally posted by MotoCross@
    <!--QuoteBegin-ShaiHulud

    got 2 new priests, looking for 2 more
    [/b]

  4. #19
    MotoCross
    Guest

    Default Re: AthamE (diez) seeking for active priests

    Originally posted by MotoCross
    we are looking for priests pm me on here if u r interested lvl +60 plz

    must have vent,mic,and speak english

  5. #20
    MotoCross
    Guest

    Default Re: AthamE (diez) seeking for active priests

    Originally posted by MotoCross
    AthamE is currently recruitin any class atm we need

    skilled:
    assassins

    priest-<----- we are realy need them right now

    Mages-

    warriors-


    the lvl req is 62 or above u need to speak good english and u need ventrillo and a mic other then that ur welcome

    pm mw on hwew

  6. #21
    MotoCross
    Guest

    Default Re: AthamE (diez) seeking for active priests

    Originally posted by MotoCross+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MotoCross)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-MotoCross
    AthamE is currently recruitin any class atm we need

    skilled:
    assassins

    priest-<----- we are realy need them right now

    Mages-

    warriors-


    the lvl req is 62 or above u need to speak good english and u need ventrillo and a mic other then that ur welcome

    pm mw on hwew
    [/b]

  7. #22
    MotoCross
    Guest

    Default Re: AthamE (diez) seeking for active priests

    Originally posted by MotoCross+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MotoCross)</div>
    Originally posted by MotoCross@
    <!--QuoteBegin-MotoCross

    AthamE is currently recruitin any class atm we need

    skilled:
    assassins

    priest-<----- we are realy need them right now

    Mages-

    warriors-


    the lvl req is 62 or above u need to speak good english and u need ventrillo and a mic other then that ur welcome

    pm mw on hwew
    [/b]

  8. #23
    ShaiHulud
    Guest

    Default

    :wub:

  9. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    2,603

    Default

    uhh...i need to talk to stellar...how can i do that with no MSN

  10. #25
    MotoCross
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by MagicWannaBe
    uhh...i need to talk to stellar...how can i do that with no MSN
    she said no! decline

  11. #26
    EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    San Diego, CA, USA
    Posts
    1,058

    Default Re: AthamE (diez) seeking for members

    Originally posted by MotoCross
    u need to speak good english
    /grammar_check


    free bump for the guy who sends me letters calling me a pussy. keep it up bro. we are all impressed by you :wub:

  12. #27
    MotoCross
    Guest

    Default

    comming from someone who towns from me

  13. #28
    Senior Member giga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Win
    Posts
    5,845

    Default

    slm ym dont speak englysh but y wyll play oke

  14. #29
    EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    San Diego, CA, USA
    Posts
    1,058

    Default

    Originally posted by MotoCross
    comming from someone who towns from me
    let's see. malice+parasite=town and cures.

    you and i both know, as well as every1 else here on these forums that if i still played my rogue i would easily own you in a 1 vs 1 so shall we stop this pointless chatter?


    BTW your grammar skills still suck :P

  15. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles/ Buenos Aires
    Posts
    410

    Default

    :lol:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •