Page 134 of 185 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144184 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 2761
Like Tree85Likes

BadFamily ♦ Gordion ♦ Karus

This is a discussion on BadFamily ♦ Gordion ♦ Karus within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; upupupupupup...
Page: 134

The One And Only Senior Member

upupupupupup

upppppppppppppp

upppppppppppppppppp

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Do you really have to bump a topic that is 2nd or 3rd on the post-list? =P.

Quote Originally Posted by ResserGD View Post
    he want beat razor post number score

Quote Originally Posted by ResserGD View Post
    =o...you guys should make it like market place, people can't earn posts for posting , commenting or whatever :P..
    Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    he want beat razor post number score
    hahaha alla regisss

you never giveup..
    cwest suck :>
    MySqu1rtPie2 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SavinMe View Post
    you never giveup..
    cwest suck :>
    C-West is good server , the only problem here is ......
    THE ACTIVITY =/..
    best server in whole usko in my opinion..but again..if there was better acitivity it could be awesome..

theres no one playing, then what makes the server a good server ?

Quote Originally Posted by MySqu1rtPie2 View Post
    theres no one playing, then what makes the server a good server ?
    The server's community.
    Most of the people there are english speakers(not like titan/destan , or any other turk server)
    I just hope that the NT will come back so lots for ORCs will nt to human side..
    or just hoping for a server merge.

Little archer Senior Member

the last time I played at cwest it was 60% spanish speakers, 30% broken english speakers (aka you, other europeans, indians, etc.) 10% mix of good english speakers and other languages.

the community without a doubt is a strong one indeed. with the amount of stupid fucks that get scammed over the most retarded (and old) tricks in the book. don't get me started on the skill-level at pvp, i'm sure that's also a solid point in c-west's favor.

Banned

A server merge would be great tbh. Maybe my stuff will be worth something then <.<

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    the last time I played at cwest it was 60% spanish speakers, 30% broken english speakers (aka you, other europeans, indians, etc.) 10% mix of good english speakers and other languages.

the community without a doubt is a strong one indeed. with the amount of stupid fucks that get scammed over the most retarded (and old) tricks in the book. don't get me started on the skill-level at pvp, i'm sure that's also a solid point in c-west's favor.

60% spanish speakersr , in cz.(in ardream,rlb etc.. they r all speaking english.)
    30% broken english speakers , lol dude stop being 9yo kid. I bet you understand every person you cosinder him as "broken english speaker" so stop crying about other's english.
    And between us... Its better than watching spanish speakers that doesn't know even 1word in english(no offense)..

About the skill-level of C-west's pvp, its not bad AT ALL compared to other servers, I can just tell you for 100% that the only class that most of turks know how to play is mages , and I can't say anything about being mages
    probably their skills on mages are better than c-west's mages but about meeles, I'm pretty sure that our meeles playing better than their meeles.(btw our support mages aswell)

If you don't agree with me , take 10minutes and go watch a PK movie of someone from other server, just watch it.. all they showing here is killing other people in 1-2 hits.
    Seriously..if you call it skills..something worng with you.

Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    A server merge would be great tbh. Maybe my stuff will be worth something then <.<
    What items you got for sale in cwest?

Banned

I used to play WillMakeYouGel4Coins until I went to play dcz but never even made it to lvl 59 because cw was that boring. I have pretty good gear but idk what exactly. Don't wanna install ko either, who knows if my acc is still there and if it is, who knows if the items are still there lol..
    Last edited by MrRapist; 12-12-2012 at 10:46 AM.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    60% spanish speakersr , in cz.(in ardream,rlb etc.. they r all speaking english.)
    30% broken english speakers , lol dude stop being 9yo kid. I bet you understand every person you cosinder him as "broken english speaker" so stop crying about other's english.
    And between us... Its better than watching spanish speakers that doesn't know even 1word in english(no offense)..

About the skill-level of C-west's pvp, its not bad AT ALL compared to other servers, I can just tell you for 100% that the only class that most of turks know how to play is mages , and I can't say anything about being mages
    probably their skills on mages are better than c-west's mages but about meeles, I'm pretty sure that our meeles playing better than their meeles.(btw our support mages aswell)

If you don't agree with me , take 10minutes and go watch a PK movie of someone from other server, just watch it.. all they showing here is killing other people in 1-2 hits.
    Seriously..if you call it skills..something worng with you.
    When I played around 6 months ago, before they enabled level jumping in usko (That's when I stopped playing, because I had a level 74 mage and that fucking level jumping RUINED me and made me feel like I wasted my time, which I did even if that event didn't exist).

Every single eslant dungeon signup, gibberish in spanish in all chat, which I wouldn't mind if it was remotely funny but it was terrible, as expected from the type of spanish speakers that I hate so much.

It was not a rare sight to get in exp parties where 8/8 spoke spanish, it always happened.

I admit the skill level is pretty awful in KO as a whole, but c-west brings it to a new different level. Most of the current top players are the 1 hit noobs of 3 years ago, and they still play!

And about the broken english part, stereotypically speaking, they are just like you: prone to get mad over stupid things, frustratingly broken english that they refuse to correct even when pointed at, got a thing going for some expressions like "omg" and some other smiley faces that are quite common for that group, possess a unique sense of humor and overall seem to be significantly idiotic compared to proper english speakers, no matter where they are from (no offense). It is as if their impairment when it comes to speaking proper english, somehow stopped them from using their heads at times, or maybe it's just that they cannot express it in words?

Of course I understand what they say, but it's not just the spelling what gets me

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 5
    11-08-2012, 01:37 PM