Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Clan for Next New Server

This is a discussion on Clan for Next New Server within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Are u serious on the new server?If thats truth count me in also/....i have a gg priest on dies Veniamin ...
Page: 2

ScoobKaM

Are u serious on the new server?If thats truth count me in also/....i have a gg priest on dies Veniamin if u have heared...If thats true(new server) im thinking of starting over agiain as a sin...so tell me nations and im there

CuriositY

Are u serious on the new server?If thats truth count me in also/....i have a gg priest on dies Veniamin if u have heared...If thats true(new server) im thinking of starting over agiain as a sin...so tell me nations and im there[/b]

NEW SERVER IN LIKE MORE Than 3 MONTHS MY GOD !

akara just came out like 1 months ago maybe less !

ScoobKaM

Cool

NEW SERVER IN LIKE MORE Than 3 MONTHS MY GOD !

akara just came out like 1 months ago maybe less !
    [/quote]
    You dont have too be pissed off:P lol m8 cool down take it easy life is short and stop SMOKING

SilicoN

ur all seriously fucking babies if you are leaving Akara because supposedly HeaveN members are there.

So what?

It's one clan...nothing has happened yet but because they are supposed to be HeaveN members, you all expect the apocalypse?

I don't know what the hell it is you guys want from new servers, but by the looks of it, you will never find it.
    Every server has its problems.[/b]
    Like you said, nothing has happend "yet", why spend your time there when something will happen sooner or later ? Plus, i don't have such a high lvl nor that good items so useless to stay xD GL though :P

ScoobKaM

Exclamation

Like you said, nothing has happend "yet", why spend your time there when something will happen sooner or later ? Plus, i don't have such a high lvl nor that good items so useless to stay xD GL though :P[/b]
    BUMP!!!one more for the new clan im speking with him in msn for make a caln to the new serverBUMP FOR THE NEW SERVER !!!!!LMAO any thoughts of going into the next server will be nice to hear from u...add me on [email protected]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12