Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Close

This is a discussion on Close within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ahahaha , just because u see 4 people apply in his forum dont mean that just are 4 people there, ...
Page: 4

GummyBear

ahahaha , just because u see 4 people apply in his forum dont mean that just are 4 people there,
    is better to have less people who are u friend then just have 2 faces in ur clan , this remind me xxcuajinaisxx in pathos when after me clan give him a Rogue Earning, he left the next day ahahaha lmao.[/b]
    its not only friends but it is a big part of it.

its mostly quality> quantity.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

its not only friends but it is a big part of it.

its mostly quality> quantity.[/b]
    actually that has been proven wrong... take girakon for example, 3 clans of insanity owned the server, not cause they had quality (they did have some GG people, don't get me wrong) but cause they had quantity

So neither of those statements are true, both of those equal.

Anways, are you guys at least going orc with some other clan, cause we still looking to stack up orcs .

actually that has been proven wrong... take girakon for example, 3 clans of insanity owned the server, not cause they had quality (they did have some GG people, don't get me wrong) but cause they had quantity

So neither of those statements are true, both of those equal.

Anways, are you guys at least going orc with some other clan, cause we still looking to stack up orcs .[/b]
    you're gonna have too many to handle with already.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

you're gonna have too many to handle with already. [/b]
    we'll see whenever it comes

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234