Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 34

Comeback to Cwest LF Skilled clan

This is a discussion on Comeback to Cwest LF Skilled clan within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by MushtMan ffs i knew u made shard9, but u made all those as well? fml rofl, gg ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Fyu
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    ffs i knew u made shard9, but u made all those as well? fml rofl, gg upgrader
    yea .. can u understand why i opened up topic about missing emc/luf anvils

    it was so much more easy to make those times

  2. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    271

    Default

    haha the fat boy is back !!! did u got out from prison?

  3. #18
    Fyu
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bison View Post
    haha the fat boy is back !!! did u got out from prison?
    yup out of jail mate .

    but trust me when i say im no longer a fat boy "little lovehandle but i lose those soon xD"

    you and me should assrape pk zones like we used to do .. bison you better be active mate xD

  4. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fyu View Post
    yup out of jail mate .

    but trust me when i say im no longer a fat boy "little lovehandle but i lose those soon xD"

    you and me should assrape pk zones like we used to do .. bison you better be active mate xD
    haahhahaha !!! well i am active !!! i am playing a priest and 1 rogue !!! sold everything on bison ;p

  5. #20
    Fyu
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bison View Post
    haahhahaha !!! well i am active !!! i am playing a priest and 1 rogue !!! sold everything on bison ;p
    Nice .. me and bob prolly playing rlb and 80+ soon xD its gon be tight

  6. #21
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Porto, Portugal
    Posts
    287

    Default

    ahahahahah ur back man! Nice to see that...
    BlackOrWhite here in case u remember from GS aswell..
    i'd love to see u pk with the best clan on orc side 80+ ^^

  7. #22
    Fyu
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lourenco View Post
    ahahahahah ur back man! Nice to see that...
    BlackOrWhite here in case u remember from GS aswell..
    i'd love to see u pk with the best clan on orc side 80+ ^^
    soon waiting for desktop. Ill update this topic regularly so check the top for any changes to my gear etc.

    im in money mode atm. as i want to make krowaz +8 set
    making as much +7 items as i can for fast money ^^

  8. #23
    Just do it Senior Member thing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Floridaaaaa
    Posts
    1,432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fyu View Post
    no baba ? for real i made half of the legit +9 items on the server

    Totamic spear+9 "sold to MoreChires"
    2 x Shard +9 "sold 1 to Potsniff" other to some random 80+ human cant remember his name
    Hell breaker +9 "resold for 2 x MD +9 21 gb IN and Chit+9 pads "
    made FP+9 set "sold 80gb for set back in the day"
    and 1 x Chit +9 pauldron "sold usd to kyle"usd"

    So babashopper ? recognize the realness of my upgrading
    I was so proud, until then.
    You are technically not legit anymore.

  9. #24
    Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JoLLyGreenGiant View Post
    im gg but never got flamed -.- someone flame me now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    fyu check pms ! gogogo
    bobs a homo... <3

  10. #25
    Fyu
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    I was so proud, until then.
    You are technically not legit anymore.
    and what is your basis for this comment ?
    that i sold 1 item for usd ?
    prem cost money incase u forgot ?

    all the other items where trade for IGI or IGC
    you dare to befoul my greatness ?

    just tell me what u think i <3 other people's point of vieuw

    show me your THING
    Last edited by Fyu; 05-18-2011 at 05:01 AM.

  11. #26
    Senior Member ChrissyBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    86

    Default

    hey fyu i thought u were bringing back beastly bob aka jollygreengiant back to ko what happend brah?

  12. #27
    Senior Member JoLLyGreenGiant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    298

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrissyBoy View Post
    hey fyu i thought u were bringing back beastly bob aka jollygreengiant back to ko what happend brah?
    he will hes a gg just give him some time !

  13. #28
    Senior Member ChrissyBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    86

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JoLLyGreenGiant View Post
    he will hes a gg just give him some time !
    i hope so brah im looking forward to pking wiht ur sexy ass again *nohomo* <3

  14. #29
    Fyu
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrissyBoy View Post
    i hope so brah im looking forward to pking wiht ur sexy ass again *nohomo* <3
    my desktop should arrive this week 21-05-2011 its a saturday so i hope it wont be delayed and that it will arrive monday -.-

    atm im working on cash flow on my laptob
    making krowaz sets for me and bob.

    soon boys soon

  15. #30
    Senior Member ChrissyBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    86

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fyu View Post
    my desktop should arrive this week 21-05-2011 its a saturday so i hope it wont be delayed and that it will arrive monday -.-

    atm im working on cash flow on my laptob
    making krowaz sets for me and bob.

    soon boys soon
    fyu can i touch your penis nohomo brah lol
    im glad ur bring bob back brah u can touch me also

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •