Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

DCZ PRIEST CHITIN BP

This is a discussion on DCZ PRIEST CHITIN BP within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If what you say is true, that sounds like an interesting build. What were your stats exactly? I am guessing ...
Page: 2

If what you say is true, that sounds like an interesting build. What were your stats exactly? I am guessing around 500ap? I wouldent mind trying that build out but I hate to waste this hb and the hb is basicly all I got. <_<

Originally posted by Vacant
    If what you say is true, that sounds like an interesting build. What were your stats exactly? I am guessing around 500ap? I wouldent mind trying that build out but I hate to waste this hb and the hb is basicly all I got. *<_<
    To tell you the truth, I really dont remember. I never pay too much attention to my specific stats, just what I can do with them. :P
    But I will say, for it to be effective, you must be able to combo very good.

*also, as far as people running, noone expects an INT priest to be able to own them, by the time they find out it's going to happen, it's already too late.

DontAskMeAgain'sBro

LMFAO WTF how do u have stats like that as a dcz chara?it dont make since to me plz be specific

darkrouge4040

Smite hammer +4 is 104 ap so its like having a 1h Large breaker+3 -4 and the shield has DD and some repel so sins wont be able to hurt the priest and do dmg to them at the same time. Since ur prolly noob looking at ur posts then think of it as malicing/parasiting someone then attacking with a Large breaker+3-4. Now do u get it?

DontAskMeAgain'sBro

um was that aiming at me if so ill hurt u really really bad

xAraChNiDx

WATCH OUT ITS AN E-THUG!!!

rofl

Originally posted by darkrouge4040
    Smite hammer +4 is 104 ap so its like having a 1h Large breaker+3 -4 and the shield has DD and some repel so sins wont be able to hurt the priest and do dmg to them at the same time. Since ur prolly noob looking at ur posts then think of it as malicing/parasiting someone then attacking with a Large breaker+3-4. Now do u get it?

Dont forget smite hammer is attack speed of normal, and dotl adds attack speed of fast. This is where the good comboing comes into effect and really makes the difference.

B@RTOK

Comboing doesn't really depend on your weapons atack speed, if you can combo good you should be able to combo as fast as anyone else. I believe atack speed was only meant when the programers thought you couldn't combo such as only pressing r and then spamming skills. Plate build rapes btw, my friend is lvl 64 and he has smite +7 and special shields, i know this isn't a DCZ stat based build just saying it rapes as he is half BP. I am an int priest with dol+7 and holy animor +6 it's pretty decent and funny as repel physical rapes against sins, not sure why it's only sins that seem to be greatly effected by it. However I've seen sins redball against me and not realize it case they don't notice their hp bar against an int priest. Too bad when they die from the repel you don't get the np, but it's still a good build. DCZ priest should all be grade 1 imho. Not enough stats for any other effective build. But then again dcz is pointless imho cause you could end up having plenty of np but what is the point? I just think they opened it to give low lvl's a chance to learn how to pk without getting raped by 70+ ppl every 20 secnds. But everyone is beefing out their dcz characters so even now they will have a hard time. Chitin BP is a lvl 72 must build as that is when you get high defense and can hold ii+7-8 and still do damage. So don't even cnsider it for DCZ.

Deathstalker40

Originally posted by B@RTOK
    Comboing doesn't really depend on your weapons atack speed, if you can combo good you should be able to combo as fast as anyone else. I believe atack speed was only meant when the programers thought you couldn't combo such as only pressing r and then spamming skills. Plate build rapes btw, my friend is lvl 64 and he has smite +7 and special shields, i know this isn't a DCZ stat based build just saying it rapes as he is half BP. I am an int priest with dol+7 and holy animor +6 it's pretty decent and funny as repel physical rapes against sins, not sure why it's only sins that seem to be greatly effected by it. However I've seen sins redball against me and not realize it case they don't notice their hp bar against an int priest. Too bad when they die from the repel you don't get the np, but it's still a good build. DCZ priest should all be grade 1 imho. Not enough stats for any other effective build. But then again dcz is pointless imho cause you could end up having plenty of np but what is the point? I just think they opened it to give low lvl's a chance to learn how to pk without getting raped by 70+ ppl every 20 secnds. But everyone is beefing out their dcz characters so even now they will have a hard time. Chitin BP is a lvl 72 must build as that is when you get high defense and can hold ii+7-8 and still do damage. So don't even cnsider it for DCZ.

WTF can u tell me the shield u use and what should better my int preist i have fp+8 and ddshiled,sdshiled,arrwshild,and +9heath accessory and that beginner wepaon also what drops smites

B@RTOK

I use a Defender of the lord +7 and a holy animor +6, together that's around 38% repel physical damage (i think). I am the same build as you FP +8 except for the pauldron which is goblin FP cause you save stats and gain some resist + same hp. Main thing I can say is always improve your defense, high defense low hp > high hp low defense. For accesories consider ruby rings , rings of magic, or ROL's if you can afford it. Elemental pendant is very good as well, Iron necklace if you can afford it. Body belt is a decent belt, has nice hp, you could go for a belt of life +1-2 but it isn't really necisary, Iron belt if you can afford it I prefer glass belt though as you start to realise how much mana becomes important at high lvl pk. I am currently using EP ruby rings x2 and quest earring which I hate. because those earrings aren't the best I am trying to get a secret silver earring +0-1 if possible or a white silver earring +1-2, second earring I want is either a cleric earring +0-2 or a warrior earring +0-1. This won't happen for a while. quest accesories are good up until 64-65 then you definately need more defense, remember after you place 100 into HP you gain 1 defense point for every stat into hp so keep putting all your unused stats into HP and only have 102 str for the DOL shield and 152 intel for FP pads +8/15 HP. At a higher lvl though I plan on going chitin +8 or FP +9 whatever I can get my hands on. But it won't be til I am at least lvl 70-72 So I got plenty of time. Smite hammers are a forgotten temple event item so you won'te get them dropped from anything because they disabled the temple (on ares at least) you can still get the chest from bifrost however I'm not sure of the name of the monster that drops them only know that they look like festival chinese new years dragons and that is the best description I can give you. Go for the quest uniques over +9 HP accesories except for maybe the earrings, HP+9 are probably better then the quest earrings but i would probably still go for the quest earrings. Quest weapon is decent any weapon you can weild in 1 hand that gives HP is good, go for a tooth +3-8, or a lycoan hammer +6-8 (very expensive) as it gives you more resistances. Resistances are also VERY important for a priest, I have 6.2k HP buffed and 66 resistance to flame glacier and lightning, this is crapy resistances and I am trying to get them up. Most important resistances are flame and lightning, also curse has some benefit agains leg cut/scream. Go for flame , light and ice resistance first they are always good to get up, I've seen priests with 6k hp buffed 1100 defense and over 130 resist into all resistances. get a DD helmet 25 always usefull and any other special defense armors you can afford. Hope I helped you in some way.

Deathstalker40

ok dude i hope ur a guy cause for dam show i aint readng that and im only lvl 57 i cant afford shit that 65+ suppose to have or babashoppers do

Originally posted by B@RTOK
    Dont be stupid. I can combo just as well with any weapon or class. But there is a reason assassin combos own all others.. ATTACK SPEED FAST! This means you get FAR more 'R' attacks in. With Smite(normal speed), and dotl(fast) you have 'R' attacks comparable to sin. (This makes for better combo!) AGAIN THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR SKILLS, OR YOUR COMBOING SKILLS, ONLY FAASTER 'R' Attacks.

And in DCZ with 75%+ chars being sin, without good DD and uniques, your 'plate' build will only get owned.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12