Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 99

diez oldies look here

This is a discussion on diez oldies look here within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Am I nazi enough?...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    StoneColdAngel
    Guest

    Default

    Am I nazi enough?

  2. #17
    Senior Member WayneBrady's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    14

    Default

    can I come?

  3. #18
    Senior Member Messor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Im Hungry!
    Posts
    202

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WayneBrady View Post
    can I come?
    maybe

  4. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    799

    Default

    Are you guys planning on Babashopping or how u planning to get up on all the turks with +10 items? :P
    And ye, I played at the first days at Diez too, was a noob tho

  5. #20
    Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    nazıland
    Posts
    3,482

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FireFlyHolland View Post
    Are you guys planning on Babashopping or how u planning to get up on all the turks with +10 items? :P
    And ye, I played at the first days at Diez too, was a noob tho
    We absolutely humiliated them in our shells +6 back then, and we'll do it again... Seems KO hasn't changed much after all.

  6. #21
    Senior Member WayneBrady's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    14

    Default

    its not only turks that cheat... its mostly germans too.

  7. #22
    Senior Member Messor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Im Hungry!
    Posts
    202

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by schrotti View Post
    We absolutely humiliated them in our shells +6 back then, and we'll do it again... Seems KO hasn't changed much after all.

    Can i get a halleluja ?!

  8. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by schrotti View Post
    We absolutely humiliated them in our shells +6 back then, and we'll do it again... Seems KO hasn't changed much after all.
    For some reason I must think about the Beramus clan EverLong pk-ing without armor some months ago

  9. #24
    (\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    5,868

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NOS View Post
    lolz these are pretty old...i miss tormentors
    u act the guild was larger than that warrior(cant remember name atm) and 4 priests

    edit: schrotti helped me remember! GLARFIST!....glarfist+4 priests=whole tormentors

  10. #25
    Senior Member Messor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Im Hungry!
    Posts
    202

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    u act the guild was larger than that warrior(cant remember name atm) and 4 priests

    edit: schrotti helped me remember! GLARFIST!....glarfist+4 priests=whole tormentors
    He died anyway

  11. #26
    dumb warrıon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneColdAngel View Post
    Am I nazi enough?
    who are u???

    Quote Originally Posted by WayneBrady
    its not only turks that cheat... its mostly germans too.
    says our lil cheatin american...

  12. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    296

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fridulin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneColdAngel View Post
    Am I nazi enough?
    who are u???
    it´s thorsten

  13. #28
    dumb warrıon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daonly View Post
    it´s thorsten
    sounds strange. whats a "thorsten"?

  14. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    296

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fridulin View Post
    sounds strange. whats a "thorsten"?
    hard to explain....
    u gonna have to feel it urself

  15. #30
    dumb warrıon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daonly View Post
    hard to explain....
    u gonna have to feel it urself
    but i dont wanna touch a "thorsten"><

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •