Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

DOWN Recruiting for Ionia, Orc Nation

This is a discussion on DOWN Recruiting for Ionia, Orc Nation within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Which i paid half of it for the next montt and got my admin accound deleted next day ? GJ ...
Page: 4

Uzu

Which i paid half of it for the next montt and got my admin accound deleted next day ? GJ

Let the flames begin...[/b]
    if that's true, they're scammers :blink:

Anyone who has a problem with how I leveled Impulsive , can pm me and make an appointment to suck my dick.
    It's not my problem you guys don't know how to xp properly and are jealous of everyone who's higher than you and pwns you 24/7 in cz ( Addressed to cizia and his pathetic clan GaduGadu )[/b]
    :lol: :lol:

first of all, I have NEVER said that you koxped I know it's possible to get 80lvl in that time, my friend made a lvl80 2 days after yours and he's got 1 sharer only

You should rather take a look who are you pking with :lol: SexGodess pwns a lot :lol: especially while running, healing himself, debuffing and curing in the same time :lol: :lol:

oh and trust me, NONE of us is jelous about you and u r not pwning us 24/7 :lol:

SoWhat

does the clan donate their nps?

Which i paid half of it for the next montt and got my admin accound deleted next day ? GJ

Let the flames begin...[/b]
    Okay you only payed 10 bucks, Nik payed 4 bucks i payed 20 bucks and mob payed 20 bucks

You guys are the clan leaders why do me and mob have to pay for the vent ?
    we did it cuz we good guys we cared about the clan and now i dont give a shit
    if u matched either me or mob then u would still be in the vent and when i got back from work i heard u guys got a new vent Jeff bought one so dont be coming over here and btiching u payed 10 buck ur the fuckin clan leader u should have payed 54 bucks for the whole vent and i never kicked u guys from vent in till u guys came in here and started to bitch and wine and come in as different names to frame us for ur pleasure

does the clan donate their nps?[/b]
    only thing i got to say is that wut a childish thing to say get the fuck off the topic if u nothing important to say

SoWhat

its a legitimate question, does your clan donate their nps?

PaPaSmurF

DOES THıS CLAN HAVE WENT SERWER?

Inactive Member

Okay you only payed 10 bucks, Nik payed 4 bucks i payed 20 bucks and mob payed 20 bucks

You guys are the clan leaders why do me and mob have to pay for the vent ?
    we did it cuz we good guys we cared about the clan and now i dont give a shit
    if u matched either me or mob then u would still be in the vent and when i got back from work i heard u guys got a new vent Jeff bought one so dont be coming over here and btiching u payed 10 buck ur the fuckin clan leader u should have payed 54 bucks for the whole vent and i never kicked u guys from vent in till u guys came in here and started to bitch and wine and come in as different names to frame us for ur pleasure
    only thing i got to say is that wut a childish thing to say get the fuck off the topic if u nothing important to say[/b]
    Doesn't really matter to me tbh but me+mob in fatality paid more than you. So it should still belong to my clan. But somehow my account were banned the day after i kicked impulsive from clan. Like i said doesn't really matter to me since i bought another vent, i just wanted everybody to know it. + i never flamed - bitched - blamed anybody on that vent. So keep ur lies for ureself

You think its childish ? no i don't really think so, its about the money that i have to work for it. What selfish to me is not donating nps over a clan, and screwing whole the friendship for the last 2 months. eh just my 2 cents, clan is urs nps are urs its u that decide what to do with those

Good luck.

k guys we already got 1 topic for this clan locked lets not make it another please

Doesn't really matter to me tbh but me+mob in fatality paid more than you. So it should still belong to my clan. But somehow my account were banned the day after i kicked impulsive from clan. Like i said doesn't really matter to me since i bought another vent, i just wanted everybody to know it. + i never flamed - bitched - blamed anybody on that vent. So keep ur lies for ureself

You think its childish ? no i don't really think so, its about the money that i have to work for it. What selfish to me is not donating nps over a clan, and screwing whole the friendship for the last 2 months. eh just my 2 cents, clan is urs nps are urs its u that decide what to do with those

Good luck.[/b]
    When i came back from work i was told u guys dont use this vent more so dont come over here and wine and say its ur vent. Mob never asked me if u guys could come back and i would have said yes because me and mob are really close. He never asked to use the vent. Jas banned u because he told you to keep ur clannies away from us because they kept coming to our vent and fuckin around. You basically said fuk you. U can say that this is fatality vent its Mine and Mobs vent. And mob never asked for fatality to come back to the vent. You didnt pay for this month u payed for the last month which nik didn't fully cover it. You never flamed but ur clan did and u take full responsibility on thier behalf because u are the leader we have told u many times to keep em away and u do nothing. Your the hole reason for the flame u started the tension between by making dumb clan rules like "No one can party DOWN members or else ur kicked from clan" Then in commander chat u say dumb things like " Did DOWN get its 70k nps" I find it funny because all urs clannies partied with us yet no kick. Are u scared to kick people ?
    BTW ur month is up mob month is up now its a brand new month which we payed so you can now just fuck off and wine to someone else.

Its his decision to donate wut i think is childish was u kicking him then ruining the relationships between the clans by making dumb clan rules. U kicked a person from clan for not donating when that person that does so much for the clan haven't u heard of talking to the person and figuring out why he doesn't want to donate ? All u do is amuse things. I see u trying to be a strict leader but ur scared of kicking half ur clan.

its a legitimate question, does your clan donate their nps?[/b]
    Its not a legitimate question. You are asking in order to make fun of a clan or a person. How would we donate we a brand new clan and it hasn't even updated our grade and ur asking if we donate.

What i dont understand is why u come to our topic and bitch and wine do we come to ur topic and flame ?
    WOW im happy i left u guys, i cant even believe how a bunch of bitches u guys are like dam he got kicked leave it at that and lets move on. Why u keep bringing it up ?

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Great Sam wants to start another fight. Just leave the topic and work on your clan (it seems to need the help). You lost respect on that vent and admin when you decided to delete my account on a ventrilo you did no own. I have already said it once. We dont go to your vent, nor do you ours. We do not post in your topic, nor shall you in ours. Dont have me ask a moderator to look into this topic again. So please just leave and i'm honestly getting tired of asking nicely now.

Bump for you guys.

Bizzzy

whereee is the loveeee where is the loveee the loveee the loveeeee

SoWhat

When i came back from work i was told u guys dont use this vent more so dont come over here and wine and say its ur vent. Mob never asked me if u guys could come back and i would have said yes because me and mob are really close. He never asked to use the vent. Jas banned u because he told you to keep ur clannies away from us because they kept coming to our vent and fuckin around. You basically said fuk you. U can say that this is fatality vent its Mine and Mobs vent. And mob never asked for fatality to come back to the vent. You didnt pay for this month u payed for the last month which nik didn't fully cover it. You never flamed but ur clan did and u take full responsibility on thier behalf because u are the leader we have told u many times to keep em away and u do nothing. Your the hole reason for the flame u started the tension between by making dumb clan rules like "No one can party DOWN members or else ur kicked from clan" Then in commander chat u say dumb things like " Did DOWN get its 70k nps" I find it funny because all urs clannies partied with us yet no kick. Are u scared to kick people ?
    BTW ur month is up mob month is up now its a brand new month which we payed so you can now just fuck off and wine to someone else.

Its his decision to donate wut i think is childish was u kicking him then ruining the relationships between the clans by making dumb clan rules. U kicked a person from clan for not donating when that person that does so much for the clan haven't u heard of talking to the person and figuring out why he doesn't want to donate ? All u do is amuse things. I see u trying to be a strict leader but ur scared of kicking half ur clan.
    Its not a legitimate question. You are asking in order to make fun of a clan or a person. How would we donate we a brand new clan and it hasn't even updated our grade and ur asking if we donate.
    What i dont understand is why u come to our topic and bitch and wine do we come to ur topic and flame ?
    WOW im happy i left u guys, i cant even believe how a bunch of bitches u guys are like dam he got kicked leave it at that and lets move on. Why u keep bringing it up ?[/b]

wow wtf, you act like everyone is out to get you.. and i can see how defensive you guys are, almost like your looking for a fight :huh:

i really was'nt trying to be a jerk, i was asking if you guys are/going to donate when your accredited? dont take a negative connotation to it bro. seriously im just asking.

Shohan

wow wtf, you act like everyone is out to get you.. and i can see how defensive you guys are, almost like your looking for a fight :huh:

i really was'nt trying to be a jerk, i was asking if you guys are/going to donate when your accredited? dont take a negative connotation to it bro. seriously im just asking.[/b]
    No, yes, si, nada, oui, non, sie, yok.

Jajajajaja we'll see when we in that time.

Great Sam wants to start another fight. Just leave the topic and work on your clan (it seems to need the help). You lost respect on that vent and admin when you decided to delete my account on a ventrilo you did no own. I have already said it once. We dont go to your vent, nor do you ours. We do not post in your topic, nor shall you in ours. Dont have me ask a moderator to look into this topic again. So please just leave and i'm honestly getting tired of asking nicely now.

Bump for you guys.[/b]
    u need to stfu.
    i dont care if im a nobody.
    i dont care if this your section.
    your a whiney S.O.B.
    who is selfish as fuck

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

u need to stfu.
    i dont care if im a nobody.
    i dont care if this your section.
    your a whiney S.O.B.
    who is selfish as fuck[/b]
    Good i'm glad that you got that established, then we all know your position and your importance on anything.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast