EnemySpotteD - OLYMPIA (human side)

This is a discussion on EnemySpotteD - OLYMPIA (human side) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello guys, our czecho-slovak (gmt+1) clan EnemySpotteD is recruiting all english speaking players. The main reason we are recruiting is, ...
Page: 1

Default EnemySpotteD - OLYMPIA (human side)

Hello guys, our czecho-slovak (gmt+1) clan EnemySpotteD is recruiting all english speaking players. The main reason we are recruiting is, that most of us have families, girlfriends, children we have to and want to spent time with and it can get little bit tricky to coordinate time to play for everybody, therfore we might miss either priest or melee which can be essential to the party in pk or farm.
    We are all old school players playing just for the lolz, no hard try we really just wanna have some fun and kick some karus asses. Currently, there is 12 active players playing everyday. We just came back after 2 month pause since servers were finally merged and there are more turks to kill in CZ again! If you just starting, there is nothing to be worried about - we will help you with all your quests, there are paramun parties in eslant as well. We are trying to farm as much as possible, mostly pyramids in CZ or biffrost. All classes are welcome, however if you are priest you gonna get one little nothing-worthy plus from me

Ofc, using communication channel is a must - we have our own teamspeak3 room.

DO not hasitate to pm me here, or in the game.

Clan: Accredited Knight G4
    Leader: BlackiNho
    Asist1: TommyTheRipper - me (active almost 24/7)
    Asist2: AngelaMontenegro
    Asist3: RoxanaCZ

Yo man, im so down to start a priest if maybe the clan would help me out with a premium? im student and broke as fuark >.<

good luck :P

Quote Originally Posted by Levitate View Post
    Yo man, im so down to start a priest if maybe the clan would help me out with a premium? im student and broke as fuark >.<
    No can do hermano, sorry. Thats aint how things usually work, especially when noone of us know you.

Quests have been reseted !!! If you have/had any character on olympia or akara and thinking about coming back, now is the time boiss !

qmuBump
    u
    m
    p

bring up my post