Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By goldentrigger

EngVendetta Manes Recruitment!!!

This is a discussion on EngVendetta Manes Recruitment!!! within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Me and some friends are playng around in tr clans so we decide to make English clan and we are ...
Page: 1

Default EngVendetta Manes Recruitment!!!

Me and some friends are playng around in tr clans so we decide to make English clan and we are 80+ so far we are 4 but everyone can join us from ardream to 83 at least we wanna keep gather.... feel free to me here in game Zende, ZendeWHO, DimitriELKAZETOV or SELFLSH
    We are Orc side!!!!!!

PEACE!!!!!

damn , another english clan on manes this is so cool i wish i was orc and play with english ppl again

Can`t we just make one solid clan made of english speaking members ? Doesn`t matter if it`s going to be EngVendetta or GoonSquad . Just a thought.
    Discuss it with witch.
    DrunkHero likes this.

yeah i was in GoonSquad and i found like 10 turkysh people to join us while me and my friend were in and i tryed to organize a ts with leader and he never appear,even i asked for assist to add 80s he said our clan is mostly ardream so why should we stay again if there is no one online,just the leaders 2h per day

Quote Originally Posted by HellYeah View Post
    yeah i was in GoonSquad and i found like 10 turkysh people to join us while me and my friend were in and i tryed to organize a ts with leader and he never appear,even i asked for assist to add 80s he said our clan is mostly ardream so why should we stay again if there is no one online,just the leaders 2h per day
    That is why it should be discuissed with witch ones again to see if there will be any activity from his site or any feedback.

1. We have a teamspeak server. 2. Adding an big amount of turkish ppls will bring ur clan turkish. 3. U ve pked once with us and tbh im still pking solo, it doesnt matter how many ppls do u have in the clan, all u need is a small. decent and organized group.

You re welcome to join us with ur english friends.

Quote Originally Posted by witch View Post
    1. We have a teamspeak server. 2. Adding an big amount of turkish ppls will bring ur clan turkish. 3. U ve pked once with us and tbh im still pking solo, it doesnt matter how many ppls do u have in the clan, all u need is a small. decent and organized group.

You re welcome to join us with ur english friends.
    So are you guys going to accept english speaking or only english speaking non turkish players ? Having turkish guys in the "organisation" can be very helpfull especially on such server as manes .

Quote Originally Posted by goldentrigger View Post
    So are you guys going to accept english speaking or only english speaking non turkish players ? Having turkish guys in the "organisation" can be very helpfull especially on such server as manes .

If u wanna give u us aly wold be nice, we are going to make only ENGLISH doesn't matter from where active clan so if u wanna join us you are welcome...

gift char 83 to play thanks -

Quote Originally Posted by goldentrigger View Post
    Able to speak english, doesnt matter where they come from.

Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    gift char 83 to play thanks -
    thats nice from you

we got up to 10 guys in and very active, every day PK/FARM/BOSS HUNTING!!!!!

nub
    Banned

Can I join? I made a level 1 warrior today in Manes and just put 12,500 nPoints on my warrior. I haven't played for 1 year almost now. I have a working mic and was just wondering if I could join up your squad for fun/help/guidance on how I should spend my nPoints/questing/exping/pking. Because I am asking to see if I can join in your squad... The last time I went 80 as a warrior was in Carnac west but I blew/spent like $2000 in over 4 months of game time and I went nuts basically after that im still interested to level up solo to 45 on Manes and get 83 in the future. Thanks, guys. Let me know if there is a spot available

Edited: I am level 44 now.
    Last edited by nub; 05-21-2017 at 11:58 AM.

so we are merging with GS and gonna be now over 20 active players so everyone is welcome, also you nub just pm me in game DimitryELKAZETOV

nub
    Banned

so we are merging with GS and gonna be now over 20 active players so everyone is welcome, also you nub just pm me in game DimitryELKAZETOV
    I'll send you an in-game private message later on today but what server do you guys usually hang out in? Manes(PK), 2, 3, 4?

Lemme know please, thank you.