[EUKO] - Europa Warrior Level 78 - Trusty Player - INFO *Read inside!

This is a discussion on [EUKO] - Europa Warrior Level 78 - Trusty Player - INFO *Read inside! within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; sharer found! Thx plz /close. also would like to keep the name of my sharer strictly confidential!! Thanks again ko4life! ...
Page: 1

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

Default [EUKO] - Europa Warrior Level 78 - Trusty Player - INFO *Read inside!

sharer found! Thx plz /close.
    also would like to keep the name of my sharer strictly confidential!! Thanks again ko4life!

seeking an english speaking player, trusty, reliable and playing skills of a warrior in-game.

I have a level 78 warrior on europa euko server.

I kindly want to request if you are seeking to become a sharer, or trustable partner of mine that is you should take me seriously.

I have pretty much geared up the 78 warrior character for exp parties, i am trying to find the support i need when i am off-line or not available to continue exping for my warrior.

I am only going to ask you to become trustable into guiding and helping my warrior reach level 83 from 78.

If you wanna involve $ usd, or however you can contribute, let me know, we can chat about over these issue(s).

please be reliable, trusty, and over 18 years of age.

please send me a e-mail at *****@*****.***i will not bother with anyone that fails to impress me over their predictability, yet also in many areas of actually having me trust you with my account as a sharer.

serious inquiries please~!

i will not make a swift decision into selecting my sharer, sorry if you experience a sort of waiting period in time to receive my answer!!! ***important

thank you and have a happy new year guys.. Good luck!
    Last edited by phAnt0m; 01-01-2013 at 11:10 PM. Reason: Found a sharer!