Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Exper!

This is a discussion on Exper! within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; very trustable guy.. but really didnt exp much .. but bump for him hes gg.....
Page: 3

xxinformalityxx

very trustable guy.. but really didnt exp much .. but bump for him hes gg..

Toneh

very trustable guy.. but really didnt exp much .. but bump for him hes gg..[/b]

Have my reasons for that. Tell SHANT he can shove it =] sorry all.

shanttelimi

you can just suck my balls you german prick, go learn to exp instead of pking for 20 hours a day then saying "OMG I DID EXP I GOT 1% OMG" dum fuckin noob

EDIT: lmfao u got reason? o ya u told me first your comp wouldnt let u do anything with exe's , O THEN OUT OF NO WERE U HAD A DOCTOR APPOITMENT

swishersticks

you can just suck my balls you german prick, go learn to exp instead of pking for 20 hours a day then saying "OMG I DID EXP I GOT 1% OMG" dum fuckin noob

EDIT: lmfao u got reason? o ya u told me first your comp wouldnt let u do anything with exe's , O THEN OUT OF NO WERE U HAD A DOCTOR APPOITMENT[/b]
    looks like someone lies ^__^
    and dude you dont need to be bumping this shit every hour

Toneh

EDIT: lmfao u got reason? o ya u told me first your comp wouldnt let u do anything with exe's , O THEN OUT OF NO WERE U HAD A DOCTOR APPOITMENT[/b]
    You can get the FUCK ot my face. "German Prick" Wow. I exped 15mins. I asked Jimmy if i can PK "idon'tcare"
    so ofc i Pked. Yes I'm on probation,so i had to see me P.O.

About the computer, my comp had to Restore C disk.

shanttelimi

ahaha i have SS'S of everything that happened you prick , dont make lies up they wont help you when i post all the ss's

p.s. go lvl your own char noob stop begging others for theres

Banned

well i hope this isnt the shant from ares..if so ur the biggest scammer in the game..if not..good day

shanttelimi

well i hope this isnt the shant from ares..if so ur the biggest scammer in the game..if not..good day [/b]
    no im not.

Nestle

hes gg, leave him alone, and it prolly was just 1day or ur char sucked

Toneh

^^

shanttelimi

hes gg, leave him alone, and it prolly was just 1day or ur char sucked[/b]
    1: he had about 2-3 days , we gave him a chance , he did not exp , he used our scrolls to PK ONLY
    2ur chars do not suck hahahahaaha

Nestle

im jsut sayin lol, thats low i guess i made like 10% in 3 hrs on this acnt lol

Yes I'm on probation,so i had to see me P.O.[/b]
    I never knew ugly fuckers who spent their time playing this game for ages (Years) were on probation xD

You are full of shit - ive seen your pictures you are not who you pose as, you lie about where you come from every time.

Anyone can google for pictures like that loolll, when i saw your picture i thought i was looking at the retard institute.

Nestle

I never knew ugly fuckers who spent their time playing this game for ages (Years) were on probation xD

You are full of shit - ive seen your pictures you are not who you pose as, you lie about where you come from every time.

Anyone can google for pictures like that loolll, when i saw your picture i thought i was looking at the retard institute.[/b]
    rofl, ive seen 2 pics of him they look diff tho oO

[/b]
    and a friend gave me this LOL
    http://img300.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ntitledbt7.jpg

shanttelimi

he thinks he is a gansta but in rl il fuk his ass up if he comes to la

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast