Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 198

Fierce Human C-West Recruitment

This is a discussion on Fierce Human C-West Recruitment within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Yatta Remember this? YouTube - Fierce vs Algalon 25 Shit wrong game lol this is wow:P....algalon 25...go ...
Page: 6


  1. #76
    Senior Member Mrspaggeti's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Greece/imathia
    Posts
    81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yatta View Post
    Remember this? YouTube - Fierce vs Algalon 25

    Shit wrong game


    lol this is wow:P....algalon 25...go make clear icc 25 hc becayse algalon is in the past :P

  2. #77
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    659

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrspaggeti View Post
    lol this is wow:P....algalon 25...go make clear icc 25 hc becayse algalon is in the past :P
    no wai bro

  3. #78
    Senior Member biliboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    443

    Default

    bump.............

  4. #79
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    956

    Default

    ask icy how he liked that 2 v 2 we owned them on last night

  5. #80
    /quit Senior Member klkl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Osijek, Croatia
    Posts
    1,703

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkMexican View Post
    ask icy how he liked that 2 v 2 we owned them on last night
    ur saying that like its hard to own icy -_-

  6. #81
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    956

    Default

    U wouldn't know the fun we had unless you were there :P

  7. #82
    Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,597

    Default

    Edit: nvm explained on msn
    Last edited by AsSaiLaNT9082; 05-31-2010 at 02:30 PM.

  8. #83
    Amar Senior Member Icyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    206

    Default

    wow fucking carlos
    dont lie nigga
    me and pinder did 2v3 on you guys

    you lost big time
    and then you was like ok 2v2
    next thing i know you got 8 guys

    fucking scrub!!!!!!!
    /pwnd_your_face_bb_nub
    still love ya though cause
    it started some nice pk last night

  9. #84
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    icy still sucks as mage ... im telling u, let me play it and ill make it look better :P

  10. #85
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    956

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Icyy View Post
    wow fucking carlos
    dont lie nigga
    me and pinder did 2v3 on you guys

    you lost big time
    and then you was like ok 2v2
    next thing i know you got 8 guys

    fucking scrub!!!!!!!
    /pwnd_your_face_bb_nub
    still love ya though cause
    it started some nice pk last night
    lol BS stupid pinder was Pre-Duffing so since u guys were going to do that we brought 0000000000 then you guys got Puffy out of no where lol
    then that's when I brought morphine and that priest+rogue then you brought a whole party out so we did also then you guys had 4 priests lol if u want to 2vs2 again i'm ready xD

  11. #86
    Amar Senior Member Icyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkMexican View Post
    lol BS stupid pinder was Pre-Duffing so since u guys were going to do that we brought 0000000000 then you guys got Puffy out of no where lol
    then that's when I brought morphine and that priest+rogue then you brought a whole party out so we did also then you guys had 4 priests lol if u want to 2vs2 again i'm ready xD

    wow dude such lies lol
    you guys brought a party so we brought puffy and then
    next thing i know you guys was like ok we got something an was like
    come ob so we did with another debuffer :P

    didnt have a full party until after pinder left

  12. #87
    aznmirage
    Guest

    Default

    wat lvl+ is this clan?

  13. #88
    Senior Member Necton's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Sweden (From KOSOVO)
    Posts
    723

    Default

    I bump again guys and off topic I just ran over Onyxia lol =D

  14. #89
    Senior Member Trueloves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    SERBIA
    Posts
    458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aznmirage View Post
    wat lvl+ is this clan?
    as u can read,clan is basicly 80+,if u feel interested u can apply on forum which elektrik posted,every aplly r welcome

  15. #90
    aznmirage
    Guest

    Default

    do u guys have a sub clan?

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •