Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

[Girakon] - TOWN recruiting - Orcs

This is a discussion on [Girakon] - TOWN recruiting - Orcs within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol, this is a recrutin topic.. stop spammin him guys. jeez.. bump.[/b] RW think hes smart ass , but he ...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

lol, this is a recrutin topic..

stop spammin him guys.

jeez..
    bump.[/b]
    RW think hes smart ass , but he dont know a shit.

Kailean

actually blackholej was the town leader

Banned Senior Member

actually blackholej was the town leader [/b]
    NYchris > black > airicut > hezbola ... leader in TOWN never was important , how russ says ... chris was head of clan always

I wont bother with this shit anymore ... RW cause flames always , this time ill stop again and let him enjoy

Your wrong there Grobs, Black was the first leader of town. Till he quit and manshoon took over his chr

I love this Grobs you didn't even exist when TOWN did yet you try and ride a name it's so amusing.

Can't you be a little bit more creative, it's pretty obvious opiate can't come to grips with no one even remembering who he is. So he's got to reach back and try to grab some form of reputation that he attained a long time ago.

Bad luck grobs you'll always maintain that high level of never being known for anything aside from a high level version of bulb4 using lightfeet.

Russ aka NYchris aka Opiate[/b]
    Thats not the real on, then its nuthing..

:P

btw i couldnt care less if its a stolen name or not its the people inside..

Banned Senior Member

I love this Grobs you didn't even exist when TOWN did yet you try and ride a name it's so amusing.

Can't you be a little bit more creative, it's pretty obvious opiate can't come to grips with no one even remembering who he is. So he's got to reach back and try to grab some form of reputation that he attained a long time ago.

Bad luck grobs you'll always maintain that high level of never being known for anything aside from a high level version of bulb4 using lightfeet.[/b]
    You are wrong , i did exist just wasnt known and didnt play that much.

Noone even remember him ? maybe cuz he was bussy playing NYchris ... he prety much lvled that account and made around 1mil nps by him self.

We dont try to take any reputation , we dont need those shits ... some1 took our clan name TheReapers and thats only reason why we took TOWN ... considering that Russ was assist out there and at same time played NYchris , he have all rights to take that name w/o any discusion.

Atleast i didnt got my reputation by killing noobs in plates back in KO.

Your just one more prick from Hatred same as RW.Go get drunk like u used to ...

A clan isn't a single person. What arrogant fuck thinks TOWN was all his doing on nychris. Please... TOWN was people like hesbolah sols etc.

We would never remake hatred simply because ITS A CLAN, a group of those people under that name. Not a new bunch of people with 1 or 2 of the old members.

And so what, I rather enjoyed killing people in plate, one of them was called grobs he was harder than the rest because he wore FULL PLATE. So I had to go and level all the way to 70 just to make sure I could kill him in his fullplate.

Thankyou and good night. Oh and I suggest you try drinking more, maybe if you form a drunken state you'd realize how moronic you are outside of it.

Banned Senior Member

A clan isn't a single person. What arrogant fuck thinks TOWN was all his doing on nychris. Please... TOWN was people like hesbolah sols etc.

We would never remake hatred simply because ITS A CLAN, a group of those people under that name. Not a new bunch of people with 1 or 2 of the old members.

And so what, I rather enjoyed killing people in plate, one of them was called grobs he was harder than the rest because he wore FULL PLATE. So I had to go and level all the way to 70 just to make sure I could kill him in his fullplate.

Thankyou and good night. Oh and I suggest you try drinking more, maybe if you form a drunken state you'd realize how moronic you are outside of it.[/b]
    I didnt said nychris was something special out there , it was also a group chris,russ,hesbo,bobert,lisa and others ...

And i dont want discuss about this , cuz i wasnt part of it and i dont know facts ...

I do drink alcohol i dont say its bad , but on some ppl like you alcohol have bad efect cuz i personaly heard u on vent when u get drunk so i suggest u not to do that anymore.

Im even worst when i discuss with those retarded haters.

/Cya

Wow,this is recruit/clan topic...Stop fighting with him,jeez.

Also,gl

Please I've never touched the stuff aside from the odd beer. Anyway back on topic.

I give you a month before the clan changes name and disbands tootles

Black was the leader of the original TOWN.

mammlea2

i am confused, and i am not gonna read all this damn posts, so just answer: Is NYchris playing?

if so I give him 3 weeks to quit

As far as I remember, TOWN`s leaders(who had the green line) were Bhj, SS, Bota(He was the leader of main clan NOT sub one) and Airicut. I know, Chris and few others were also the "leaders". Though, Opiate was noone in TOWN at Bhj time.

1. our clan name was taken so we took this 1
    2. we never claimed to b assosiated with the clan town on ares so stop busting our balls abt it.
    3. its just a name n e 1 can take it, go to n e server u will se abt 60% same clan names and symbols
    4. this topic isnt made for takin ur opinions on the clan name, its a recruitin thread for girakon server, so if ur not interestd in clan then gtfo of this topic
    5. Bump : lookin for all classes

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast