Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

HeavensNoobject

This is a discussion on HeavensNoobject within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Of course you dont always win everytime. It's when people brag about killing someone because they got that last hit ...
Page: 2

Hostage

Of course you dont always win everytime. It's when people brag about killing someone because they got that last hit in after 10+ people have already attacked you is when the problem comes up. Sure, 2 v 1, the BP should almost always win.

TunaFishyMe

thats a clan forum right?
    someone wrote a line "xxx defeated shai" on a clan forum and you explode?
    people used to ks 411 and then put his name on their sigs lol...ive never seen him explode over something so trivial

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by FatM4n
    If you play BP class, you owning in 1v1's and loosing in 3v1 etc (if not u have uber gear) *
    If I run cz and get gangbanged by 3 sins for the 435896time I simply exit cz and go moradon to merchant.
    You cant win allways
    3v1s are nothing :rollseyes: *cough gangsta right? ^_^ *

FatM4n

Yeah im gansta but I need lvl to be real gansta

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

sorry it took me so long to reply to this post good sir. i was out having a real life. remember what that is?

1. this is a game. get over yourself.

2. THIS IS A GAME. if you wanna take it so seriously and challenge me publicly give me your address and we can "1 vs 1" in real life "baba".

3. i suppose a lot of people flame you, etc. i never have. i simply made a post on my ex clan's forum...and NOT on a knight online public forum...such as this one.

4. if you as insecure in real life as you are in game i feel very sorry for you.

5. when i am the same lvl as you and am decked in the same/relatively the same uniques i will glady 1 vs 1 you.

oh and BTW tell doug to lose some weight and that i owned him in CZ also. he even had a friend with him. i suppose i ksed that kill also :wub:

i wuv you shai shai :P

Karpsu

Why do you need the same level and items to 1v1 him ingame? Not like you two would have the same physical abilities in this "Real World" you keep speaking of. And even if you lose, not like you would end up in a hospital.

Flemming

hear ye hear ye

ShaiHulud

Originally posted by HeavensReject
    sorry it took me so long to reply to this post good sir. i was out having a real life. remember what that is?

1. this is a game. get over yourself.

2. THIS IS A GAME. if you wanna take it so seriously and challenge me publicly give me your address and we can "1 vs 1" in real life "baba".

3. i suppose a lot of people flame you, etc. i never have. i simply made a post on my ex clan's forum...and NOT on a knight online public forum...such as this one. *

4. if you as insecure in real life as you are in game i feel very sorry for you. *

5. when i am the same lvl as you and am decked in the same/relatively the same uniques i will glady 1 vs 1 you. *

oh and BTW tell doug to lose some weight and that i owned him in CZ also. he even had a friend with him. i suppose i ksed that kill also *:wub: *

i wuv you shai shai *

I can't help it you have a man-crush on me. h43r:

ShaiHulud

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    i laugh at every one of these posts by shai....shai ur a bp ur an overpowered 1v1 class so stfu about these "1v1 me or leave me alone" posts...personally i find u to be a complete noob...why? cuz everytime i see ur char in a party vs party situation i think: WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FREE NP!...then tell my party to aim the bp(unless theyve already killed u )

gonna challenge me to a 1v1? WOW PLS DO so i can sit there and spam ice u and watch u cure ruself then get parasited/tormented me then die cuz unlike ur class i cant cure myself and unlike ur class i cant heal myself

Allah says S.A. Cama, I hope he doesn't slm you again :P

doug9992

Well eric/reject i dont remember your kill on me but good for you!
    also i dont know why you have to insult people personally except that you are insecure. finally you talk about a real life hmmmm why would you use real money to buy a character. I will gladly give you my address and you can 1 on 1 me anytime and i will show you how to lose some blood you homo.

lol lIIIIIIl yes 3v1 are nothing when im the only somewhat legit challenge to you and your cough CS cough :rollseyes: . it was me, and like a noob lvl 60 warrior and rogue :wub: :wacko:

sorry we're not all very high lvl, good pkers and in nice gear

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

sorry i cant get a magical disconnect and have a CS in my invent when i log back in :wacko:

lose some blood? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i am done replying to this topic. your posts amuse me shai and doug. see you in CZ soon i hope. bb now

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

well... if someone bragged about killing me on cz, even if it was the last hit, i wouldn't feel insilted at all.. quite the opposite, i'd feel honored cuz someone thinks im hard to kill ^_^

PriesTesS

i bet you die like a little pussy :P

TunaFishyMe

IIII's CS is from mee:
    It has been around since KO before isloon bugging. Its more legit than your mother

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast