I am AintGood at Smite on the Japanese Servers and I decided to make a clan that will go 60+
Here's a little bit about JPKO, somethings written by me some taken from KOK.
Why join JPKO and go 60+ ?
* This game works! No bugs, nothing disabled, everything running smooth. If I were to rewrite my issues list based on JPKO, it would be currently empty.
* More balance. Mages and priests get a Haste (sprint) skill, while rogues and warriors get a gate skill. Only at level 60 though.
* Free entry without premium the whole day.
* Many items that are not in USKO and maybe never will be, such as 100% respawn scroll and powerful unique weapons.
* This game doesn't celebrate the release of a new hack or setting a record on the number of cheaters with flags and fireworks.
* Pets available to everyone.
* Other features that work while they don't in USKO: Character Select, Character Delete, Chat rooms, Clan Recruitment and Monster Stones.
* You won't get KSed. You also don't see any hackers.
* If you decide to pay for the game, you'll pay whomever is responsible for the game, not just some random company who keeps saying "we are only a publisher".
* Account hacking is taken seriously. Recently there was a large-scale incident where about 379 accounts were compromised. In response, at least 353 of these have been restored, and extra security features have been added to the game (such as requiring the activation e-mail "in advance", and the in-game security password).
* Money is actually worth something. For example a Shard+1 is only 1M Noah same as Raptor and Iron Bow.
Pendant as Priest Pendant and Warrior Pendant go from 20M to 50M.
* The client is ALMOST fully English
* Even players around the lvl 60 - 65 can get Symbols. The current Dragon Holder is lvl 72 and has around 150-200K NP
* Accidently put HP on ur +8 Rogue Chitin Part and want to throw it away? DONT do it, Japanese love +hp armor for all classes!
Account security in JPKO is a little different from USKO. Instead of sealing item we have a Personal Code!
The personal code is required for the following actions:
* Selling items to NPC
* Destroying items
* Trading with another player (note: to trade, both characters must have their personal codes entered)
* Buying items from a merchant
* Setting up a buying or selling merchant
* Sending letters with items
* Sealing and unsealing items
* Sealing and unsealing characters
* Deleting characters (the delete button will ask for your personal code)
The personal code is NOT required for the following actions:
* Buying items from NPC
* Upgrading items
This means it's possible to destroy items by burning them on the anvil.
Okay, enough! Where to register?
Kingofknight.com has written an AWESOME guide on how to register. The hardest part is copying and pasting Japanese characters lol.
The guide can be found here: http://kingofknight.com/newguides/jpko.php
All helpfull download links
Since kingofknight.com has some parts of the guide a bit outdated I make a simply list what u should download to truelly experience JPKO.
The full client: http://downftp.mgame.co.jp/pub/knightonlin...OnlineSetup.exe.
The English patch!: http://kingofknight.com/patches2/KO_JP_1745_english.zip
How to login?
Logging in might be a little bit different then from USKO.
I copied this from KOK and from my experience it only works with Internet Explorer and not Firefox
Starting with patch 1745, the login method for JPKO changes. You won't be able to login by running the launcher. You must go to the Members page (http://knight.mgame.jp/member/index.html), enter your ID and password, click on the login button, then when you are back on the member page with your member info displayed next to a "Logout" button, click on the big red button above that (labeled "ゲームスタート", Game Start). Accept any extensions or plugins it wants you to install.
Note: when you click the "Login" button on the website, you might be asked a question. This asks you if you want to change your password. Simply say no, unless you want to go through the long and boring process involving receiving a confirmation e-mail. This was introduced after the hacking incident; people are encouraged in every way to keep their passwords updated.
Oh yes almost forgot, the reason why I made this topic.
If u wanna join pm AintGood ingame or leave a message here in this topic. Currently no members because I just made the clan.