Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

LOOKING FOR 5% A DAY LVL 72 ROGUE GOLD*

This is a discussion on LOOKING FOR 5% A DAY LVL 72 ROGUE GOLD* within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; First of all, sure bring up your toppics, second your the big noobs ur stealing others avatars and try act ...
Page: 2

D0ntLikeAFreak

First of all, sure bring up your toppics, second your the big noobs ur stealing others avatars and try act like a gg , as ur not noone even knows u , not even me. go grow some balls bitch

deller8

First of all, sure bring up your toppics, second your the big noobs ur stealing others avatars and try act like a gg , as ur not noone even knows u , not even me. go grow some balls bitch[/b]

its not considered stealing when its your own. if you think i stole it, who did i steal it from? :lol:

you don't know me because i hide in the dark shadows of the ko4life forums.

and as for you not knowing me, who are you? like i should care if YOU know me, haha.

"grow some balls bitch", way to have a clashing sentence.

KnightMike

lol not on my topic lol sharer pls im gmt-06 need opposite

deller8

lol not on my topic lol sharer pls im gmt-06 need opposite[/b]
    mike don't tell him who i really am, but am i a legit person?

SNAIEK

I have known distribution from the start of my ko adventure. He has helped me with pretty much everything such as items, lvling, clan, and just helping me become a better rogue and to have a sweet minor heal combo. He will be a great addition to your exping once he finishes his tests. You will get lvl 75 in no time. He is the only one I trust enough to let him play my account. Be cautious though he is a joker. If you get offended by him just know that he is only joking. He is one of the nicest guys I've met on ko. He is also very talented at being a rogue. So once you get 75 he can help you rack up some nps. On xig he has beaten a number of well known rogues with better lvl and items then him. He is a GG. I hope you consider him to play your account. Thanks.

KnightMike

bump still need 5% a day babas

deller8

I have known distribution from the start of my ko adventure. He has helped me with pretty much everything such as items, lvling, clan, and just helping me become a better rogue and to have a sweet minor heal combo. He will be a great addition to your exping once he finishes his tests. You will get lvl 75 in no time. He is the only one I trust enough to let him play my account. Be cautious though he is a joker. If you get offended by him just know that he is only joking. He is one of the nicest guys I've met on ko. He is also very talented at being a rogue. So once you get 75 he can help you rack up some nps. On xig he has beaten a number of well known rogues with better lvl and items then him. He is a GG. I hope you consider him to play your account. Thanks.[/b]
    jacob, you make me blush. :wub:

koyo

im able to do that if u need pm me 5% is no big deal until lvl 75

Banned for scamming.

Stupid retard i never scammed anyone and im playing a gg rougue in girakon now atm, u cant say no shit noob u dont have any reputation at all , i dont even know u :lol:[/b]
    DUDE..if u new who were talking bout youd shat your pants for disrespecting his name.... your siggys true there are a lot retards in this game. GG noob

D0ntLikeAFreak

First of all, I know who im talking to , some random noob that joined a few months ago, just like u i dont give a shit what ur oppinion if , im further ignoring all ur stupid comments , amen!

~Regards Abel/DLAF

deller8

First of all, I know who im talking to , some random noob that joined a few months ago, just like u i dont give a shit what ur oppinion if , im further ignoring all ur stupid comments , amen!
    ~Regards Abel/DLAF[/b]
    Obviously you don't.

some random noob that joined a few months ago,[/b]
    actually i joined 3 days ago, but I sure ain't a random.

lol, you're muslim.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12