Looking for an exper

This is a discussion on Looking for an exper within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Now I am really looking for someone to level my char up for me. 5 - 10% is fine with ...
Page: 1

dragunmaster

Now I am really looking for someone to level my char up for me. 5 - 10% is fine with me from lvl 68 - 70 then from 70 - 75 5 - 7% is cool(if you do it for that long) Character has Gold Premium and EXP VALK set.

Now for the reason Im asking for an exper is that I got in a little trouble so my parents :angry: took away my KO privlages (everyone get there laughs in but I'm still a boy so they CAN tell me what to do)

I am a really respected player and in a very respected clan (Amity) so please dont try to scam me, ONLY TRUSTED GG's ONLY WITH ATLEAST 5 VOUCHERS.

All my items will be sealed and in my inn will be sufficient pots and stuff. You can pk if you want, I dont really care I just want my exp.

He is an archer rouge that is level 68 and at 72%. Usually TC's or DS parties are just fine. Border wars are also a must easier on your part.

Just let me know, you might want to send me a pm on ko4life because I am hardly on msn or aim anymore because of the same reason I am asking for an exper.

Thank you all and someone exp me up

Jacoli

Now I am really looking for someone to level my char up for me. Im talking like 15% a day until level 70 and then 10% a day from there to level 75(if you do it for that long)

Now for the reason Im asking for an exper is that I got in a little trouble so my parents :angry: took away my KO privlages (everyone get there laughs in but I'm still a boy so they CAN tell me what to do)

I am a really respected player and in a very respected clan (Amity) so please dont try to scam me, ONLY TRUSTED GG's ONLY WITH ATLEAST 5 VOUCHERS.

All my items will be sealed and in my inn will be sufficient pots and stuff. You can pk if you want, I dont really care I just want my exp.

He is an archer rouge that is level 68 and at 72%. Usually TC's or DS parties are just fine. Border wars are also a must easier on your part.

Just let me know, you might want to send me a pm on ko4life because I am hardly on msn or aim anymore because of the same reason I am asking for an exper.

Thank you all and someone exp me up [/b]

There are VERY few people who can actually do that %, and they are most likely taken.

dragunmaster

15%? a day at lvl 68? LOL i get 15% a day easy with 2 - 3 hours at DS and the border wars add easy exp.

But I dont know if you guys plan on playing but to tell you the truth any exp is good with me as long as its a minumum of 5% a day.

I apologize if what I did state was "hard" I just thought it was easily done, guess I was wrong-

Jacoli

15%? a day at lvl 68? LOL i get 15% a day easy with 2 - 3 hours at DS and the border wars add easy exp.

But I dont know if you guys plan on playing but to tell you the truth any exp is good with me as long as its a minumum of 5% a day.

I apologize if what I did state was "hard" I just thought it was easily done, guess I was wrong-[/b]

Read what I put in bold with my previous reply kthnx. the 10 % 70 - 75, there are a lot of slackers and people who only play for PK.

dragunmaster

ok ill revise that

dude,, ppl actully got lives.. no1 will make u 15% a day..

GL HF

dragunmaster

ok all exp has been modified

dragunmaster

UPPPP might have some1 but still taking offers

dragunmaster

up

dragunmaster

bump

dragunmaster

bump, necro might be doing it, just seeing if anyone else is interested

Ainelover