Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25
Like Tree2Likes

Looking for paid EXPER $100 per level!(All provided!! Eur-ko

This is a discussion on Looking for paid EXPER $100 per level!(All provided!! Eur-ko within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Pmed check your inbox...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Senior Member Surgeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    128

    Default

    Pmed check your inbox

  2. #17
    Senior Member FatButFast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    107

    Default

    i dont see your pm

  3. #18
    Senior Member Teddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    415

    Default

    your paying well below minimum wage for something that requires the persons full attention, similar to real employment hours

    good luck

  4. #19
    Jak Senior Member Lavie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,061

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    your paying well below minimum wage for something that requires the persons full attention, similar to real employment hours

    good luck
    Aint no minimum wage for sitting on your fat arse in your mommas basement eating chips playing computer games bro. Could even consider it a raise in most cases.
    AlexDeSouza and the ring like this.

  5. #20
    Senior Member Legrian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lavie View Post
    aint no minimum wage for sitting on your fat arse in your mommas basement eating chips playing computer games bro. Could even consider it a raise in most cases.
    hahahaha +1

  6. #21
    Senior Member Teddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Aint no minimum wage for sitting on your fat arse in your mommas basement eating chips playing computer games bro. Could even consider it a raise in most cases.
    congratulations on using the most stereotypical reference known to the gaming community.

    job well done

  7. #22
    Jak Senior Member Lavie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,061

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    congratulations on using the most stereotypical reference known to the gaming community.

    job well done
    That was the whole idea.

  8. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Aint no minimum wage for sitting on your fat arse in your mommas basement eating chips playing computer games bro. Could even consider it a raise in most cases.
    this why i fvkin love u jack u lil cunt.

    @op, gl finding one

  9. #24
    Senior Member FatButFast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    107

    Default

    I have hired 5 guys , I fired all of them except one person made it to 0.25% which then .....quit.

    Europe knight online solved me the problem by having legit Genie bot .Therefore , i don't need an exper

    /Close topic
    Last edited by FatButFast; 08-31-2012 at 01:28 AM.

  10. #25
    Senior Member Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    2,386

    Default

    Lol.


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Looking for paid exper or long term sharer on mage EUKO
    By Rougean in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-06-2011, 12:11 PM
  2. Looking for paid exper or long term sharer on mage
    By Rougean in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-17-2011, 04:59 PM
  3. looking for hardcore exper girakon
    By whynot1 in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-17-2007, 05:35 PM
  4. looking for an exper who isn't useless
    By lIIIIIIIIIIl in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-30-2007, 10:52 PM
  5. looking for GG exper
    By TheTruth in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-03-2007, 09:22 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •