Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 21 of 21
Like Tree2Likes

Looking for a sharer!

This is a discussion on Looking for a sharer! within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ScreameR I got nothing against babashoppers, never did actually. The only part i don't like about babashopping ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Leicester, England
    Posts
    1,466

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    I got nothing against babashoppers, never did actually. The only part i don't like about babashopping is the private-baba's that ruin private servers because of an way to OP PUS, which makes people leave the server because they won't stand a chance. Which is also the reason i play in Anatolia right now, to pay some money once and become as strong as you to need to be. And on top of that,aren't you one of these private server babashoppers?
    Yes I babashop, is that your point? Don't think ive ever denied it lol. And actually I remember when you were in our clan on Titan you were talking shit about people babashopping there, so again, irony.

  2. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Leicester, England
    Posts
    1,466

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T0pcat View Post
    andy everone is a babashopper who plays now.. some are open about it and some like to hide it .. if you aint a babashopper you cant compete in usko older servers.
    I got nothing about babashopping, no one should tell you what to do you with your own money.

  3. #18
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Yes I babashop, is that your point? Don't think ive ever denied it lol. And actually I remember when you were in our clan on Titan you were talking shit about people babashopping there, so again, irony.
    u better first read my reply carefully before taking conclusions. now leave my topic swagboy.
    Last edited by ScreameR; 07-16-2014 at 08:46 PM.

  4. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Leicester, England
    Posts
    1,466

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    u better first read my reply carefully before taking conclusions. now leave my topic swagboy.
    Your point was that you would spend money on USKO because it last longer you cretinous little pussyhole, and Titan was a USKO server, so again, stop talking shit and just admit your a massive hypocrite.

  5. #20
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Your point was that you would spend money on USKO because it last longer you cretinous little pussyhole, and Titan was a USKO server, so again, stop talking shit and just admit your a massive hypocrite.
    made my day

  6. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Leicester, England
    Posts
    1,466

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    made my day
    That is what I set out to do.
    ISpitOnYourGrave likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. looking for a sharer
    By WTF_Owned in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 06:57 PM
  2. looking for gg sharer pme for info
    By michael223 in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-28-2007, 10:34 AM
  3. Looking for trustable sharer
    By PaperStylo in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-07-2007, 06:44 PM
  4. Looking for 2 sharers to exp my lvl 65 priest [Girakon]
    By WrongAnswerYouDie in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-05-2007, 03:44 PM
  5. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-31-2007, 03:45 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •