Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Might looking for sharer for most dominant warrior in ORION 83 lvl

This is a discussion on Might looking for sharer for most dominant warrior in ORION 83 lvl within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Kallop Wouldn't generalize if I were you. Overall 95% of the Turkish players I play against are ...
Page: 2

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Wouldn't generalize if I were you. Overall 95% of the Turkish players I play against are way worse than many players from the English community. But considering the ridiculous amount of Turkish players compared to English speaking players, it is obvious that there is more chance of bumping into a good Turkish player than a good English player. For example, the best assassin I've met is not Turkish. Actually, Turkish assassins are quite crappy.
    1. The Turkish players you play against are private server scrubs, Turks who actually know anything about this game wouldn't bother playing a private server.

2. I can't say Turkish players are the best, but I can't say they're the worst either.
    I could list right now 5 Turkish sins that play better than any sin you have played with/against, I'm willing to bet on that.

3. Last time you played in USKO, when was it... 6years ago?
    When Turks used to get Turkish DC and everyone said they suck? it's not the same thing anymore.
    Like I said I can't say that every single one of them is that great but I could throw here 5-10 even 20 names of different Turkish players from USKO that most likely play better than anyone you play(ed) with/against.
    Kano and LambOfGod like this.

still looking..

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    1. The Turkish players you play against are private server scrubs, Turks who actually know anything about this game wouldn't bother playing a private server.

2. I can't say Turkish players are the best, but I can't say they're the worst either.
    I could list right now 5 Turkish sins that play better than any sin you have played with/against, I'm willing to bet on that.

When Turks used to get Turkish DC and everyone said they suck? it's not the same thing anymore.
    Like I said I can't say that every single one of them is that great but I could throw here 5-10 even 20 names of different Turkish players from USKO that most likely play better than anyone you play(ed) with/against.
    and how do you even know that turks that are playing private servers are worse than usko ones? Not to mention lot of skilled ppl from ko4life used to play privates more than usko, just because you don't need to spend money there. Also there are bugged hp/mana bars on most of privates and it's quite difficult to play supports there.

@topic bump for the guy that is looking for a sharer.

Quote Originally Posted by tobol View Post
    and how do you even know that turks that are playing private servers are worse than usko ones? Not to mention lot of skilled ppl from ko4life used to play privates more than usko, just because you don't need to spend money there. Also there are bugged hp/mana bars on most of privates and it's quite difficult to play supports there.

@topic bump for the guy that is looking for a sharer.
    Lol didn't even see what he typed although it was more of his angry childish rant Funny thing tho is that he doesn't understand that over half of the players that play USKO also play private servers where we can face off. Especially now with Orion a lot of the players are people who I've played against in private servers, and from what I've seen they've been pretty much raping so far. I haven't exactly looked into Orion too much since I have better things to do, but from what I've gathered is that the top mage team (last time I checked) at least begun from SexyKO. Haven't seen any melee pk videos so far though. Anyway not going to waste any more time with you Adi. Keep living in your small ignorant world where your only opponent is a single guy who you've wasted 5 years of time on.
    Last edited by Kallop; 02-22-2015 at 02:40 PM.
    ISpitOnYourGrave and Diver like this.

i still got 2 weeks of vacations , i would like to try your warrior ,even tho i WONT enter to any TS/VENT/Raidcall with turkish ppl , im okay with chats though , my main class is Warrior and that is .

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    i still got 2 weeks of vacations , i would like to try your warrior ,even tho i WONT enter to any TS/VENT/Raidcall with turkish ppl , im okay with chats though , my main class is Warrior and that is .
    Sorry man, that wont work.

I played private severs and I'm the best Sin USKO has ever seen...

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post

Don't want your topic to get spammed.
    Last edited by FreekaleeK; 02-24-2015 at 11:58 AM.

Stop this bs on the topic pls,

I agree that private server players arent that good as USKO players, specially when it comes to the sins, but still are some good. But mostly of the english community havent played with the best sins out there because they are in love with Anatolia/CW.

Banned Regular Member

hahaha how this topic got into degano's haters disputes ?

Quote Originally Posted by XenSoR View Post
    hahaha how this topic got into degano's haters disputes ?
    Well because he's still butt hurt over multiple things people said that he can't prove wrong over the course of years. Due to the fact that I feel like talking to a brick wall I listed him on my ignore list so that I could avoid the excess loss of brain cells from reading his posts, because most of the time his logic is... Actually, I don't even know if it can be called logic at all.

Anyway, I hope people refrain from going off-topic any longer since it's just a guy trying to find a sharer. Sorry for the inconvenience, although we did highlight your topic quite a bit.

updateeeeeeeeeeeed

still looking

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12