Page 65 of 143 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975115 ... LastLast

MIRACULOUS - LOOKING FOR ACTIVE ORCS ON DIEZ

This is a discussion on MIRACULOUS - LOOKING FOR ACTIVE ORCS ON DIEZ within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i know the leader of DC is a guy. the she was a typo. and i decided to post this ...
Page: 65

i know the leader of DC is a guy. the she was a typo. and i decided to post this now cuz unlike u and 95% of all these other nerds i dont visit ko4life every 5 mins cuz i go outside my house...also unlike 95% of this site.

as for me hating on babashoppers im not hating at all. i have babashopped also. not every fucking single item tho like x1x. and then walk around like im a KO god.

btw x1x is what....17. not even a grown man and babashops with OTHER people's money. not HIS OWN. so fucking blow me giga cuz wut i posted is how 99.9% of the players on diez feel about that clan. and if they do indeed think DC is "legit" then they are even more retarded than you are.

and phantom say w/e u want homie people in DC have str8 up told me they didnt pay for their most recent NT.[/b]
    I have a desk job I am online most of the day.

He made his +8 shell pauld, got his IN from sq, and his belt from talos :S.

Grown men shouldn't be playing video games :P anyone thats babashopped can't say shit, which is about 99.9% of diez. + there are alot of members in dc that haven't babashopped.

i usually dont defend other people, but i was in DC for a couple of months and I got to know x1x and the other clannies, and he is byfar one of the coolest, nicest people i've met.

blow yourself

Aba

For one, yes, every NT was paid for. But I paid for most of them xD

Secondly, yes I babashop, but when (you can quote me and show me up here) at any time did I say I was a "ko god" or even that I am better than any standard in the game? Actually, you dont know jack shit about me. You&#39;re one of those knock offs who go around saying "oh he bought all his shit so he sucks" as if the more one babashops the worse they are at this game, jeez get a life. You critisize me for playing this game 15 hours a day and for babashopping, yet you have the nerve to stand up and say such things? I think I&#39;d rather have no life than a cruel mindset..I&#39;ve done nothing mean-spirited or harmful to you in any way (Unless you&#39;re one of those noobs I 2 hit in CZ last night and you&#39;re upset about it <_<) ...suck it up, get over it. I&#39;m sorry if my babashopping/taking care of my clan because it&#39;s full of friends I dont want to lose and deciding to buy them NT&#39;s hurts your feelings in any way, but quite frankly it&#39;s none of your business.

SilentDaemon

bump

gyrn

i know the leader of DC is a guy. the she was a typo. and i decided to post this now cuz unlike u and 95% of all these other nerds i dont visit ko4life every 5 mins cuz i go outside my house...also unlike 95% of this site.

as for me hating on babashoppers im not hating at all. i have babashopped also. not every fucking single item tho like x1x. and then walk around like im a KO god.

btw x1x is what....17. not even a grown man and babashops with OTHER people&#39;s money. not HIS OWN. so fucking blow me giga cuz wut i posted is how 99.9% of the players on diez feel about that clan. and if they do indeed think DC is "legit" then they are even more retarded than you are.

and phantom say w/e u want homie people in DC have str8 up told me they didnt pay for their most recent NT.[/b]
    So what the fuck do you do with your free time that is so great. Some people don&#39;t choose to go outside and expose themselves to dumbasses like you that babashop their educations by sucking some coaches dick. Since you don&#39;t spend much time on these forums and in the game and your a dumbass jock then you probably shouldn&#39;t post here as your opinion isn&#39;t worth anything.

Sounds like you just got owned. Did X beat your ass? Cause what you are trying to say seems to be directed all towards X and then you turn it to his clan. So it seems you got owned and now you want to whine about it by calling his clan non-legit. He out babashopped you Devil, so you are pissed about it.

If your going to insult someone at least make a decent fucking point ..... You stated he was a babashopper, and then said his clan wasn&#39;t legit, then turned around and said your a babashopper too which means you aren&#39;t legit.
    So I guess you are trying to say babashopping is not legit? Then I guess there are no legit clans including yours? or did babashopping become a legit part of the game. So, If clans that do not babashop = 0 and legit = y then 0+y= y. What we learn from this is babashopping = legit dumbass.

Here is how the economy works... Kids have alot of free time... so they play, gather items, level and whatever but they are broke asses that can&#39;t afford going to the movies or put gas in their mom&#39;s station wagon. So adults having cash but not much time come along decide to buy things from the kids. Kids now have money and the adults have 1337 items. Throw in some dupers, mix in a few crooked gm&#39;s, and the minute amount of money that comes from castle siege and you have the KO economy.

No one in our clan got a Nation Transfer without money being sent to K2

In summary, babashopping is legit. For each account that was transfered K2 recieved 20 USD. X beat your ass and your pride is hurt. X has a rich grandfather that cares about him. You don&#39;t know what the fuck your talkin about!

So what the fuck do you do with your free time that is so great. Some people don&#39;t choose to go outside and expose themselves to dumbasses like you that babashop their educations by sucking some coaches dick. Since you don&#39;t spend much time on these forums and in the game and your a dumbass jock then you probably shouldn&#39;t post here as your opinion isn&#39;t worth anything.

Sounds like you just got owned. Did X beat your ass? Cause what you are trying to say seems to be directed all towards X and then you turn it to his clan. So it seems you got owned and now you want to whine about it by calling his clan non-legit. He out babashopped you Devil, so you are pissed about it.

If your going to insult someone at least make a decent fucking point ..... You stated he was a babashopper, and then said his clan wasn&#39;t legit, then turned around and said your a babashopper too which means you aren&#39;t legit.
    So I guess you are trying to say babashopping is not legit? Then I guess there are no legit clans including yours? or did babashopping become a legit part of the game. So, If clans that do not babashop = 0 and legit = y then 0+y= y. What we learn from this is babashopping = legit dumbass.

Here is how the economy works... Kids have alot of free time... so they play, gather items, level and whatever but they are broke asses that can&#39;t afford going to the movies or put gas in their mom&#39;s station wagon. So adults having cash but not much time come along decide to buy things from the kids. Kids now have money and the adults have 1337 items. Throw in some dupers, mix in a few crooked gm&#39;s, and the minute amount of money that comes from castle siege and you have the KO economy.

No one in our clan got a Nation Transfer without money being sent to K2[/b]
    wow, thats definlty not justin

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

lol x never "kicked my ass". i dont actually play KO much anymore. a few people from DC were on my dick to get me to join even and i said no cuz x1x is a faggot 17 year old who buys shit with someone else&#39;s money.

and please dont say i "babashop" my education. while u all sit at home and press keys on a computer i expend real energy by working my ass off in the classroom, gym, etc. haha but u keep thinkin ur tight cuz ur so "legit" in a GAME.

while you are at war on friday nights im out having a real life. you should try it sometime its very enjoyable. i love these nerds who try to flame people with real lives. i can 150% gaurantee you wouldnt be so out spoken face to face. but thats neither here nor there. enjoy wasting your usd....that you didnt earn yourself.

my original post was half a joke neways. the fact every1 gets so upset about it shows how very meaningless your lives actually are.

and giga im willing to bet in 4 years you will be working for me. lmfao a "desk" job. enjoy making ur 20k a year. BB

lol x never "kicked my ass". i dont actually play KO much anymore. a few people from DC were on my dick to get me to join even and i said no cuz x1x is a faggot 17 year old who buys shit with someone else&#39;s money.
    and please dont say i "babashop" my education. while u all sit at home and press keys on a computer i expend real energy by working my ass off in the classroom, gym, etc. haha but u keep thinkin ur tight cuz ur so "legit" in a GAME.

while you are at war on friday nights im out having a real life. you should try it sometime its very enjoyable. i love these nerds who try to flame people with real lives. i can 150% gaurantee you wouldnt be so out spoken face to face. but thats neither here nor there. enjoy wasting your usd....that you didnt earn yourself.

my original post was half a joke neways. the fact every1 gets so upset about it shows how very meaningless your lives actually are.

and giga im willing to bet in 4 years you will be working for me. lmfao a "desk" job. enjoy making ur 20k a year. BB[/b]

If you quit this game, why are you here throwing a temper tantrum over 1 out of the thousands and thousand of people that use babashop...?

and giga im willing to bet in 4 years you will be working for me[/b]
    i have no idea where that came from, but i will offer 20k

Mosh Pit

i have no idea where that came from, but i will offer 20k [/b]
    lol, i bet in 4 years Ill be working for McDonalds :lol:

Aba

Bump.

SilentDaemon

up

DragonFire

why do you guys keep bumping this post so much? lol..I don&#39;t think it has left the top 5 posts...well...Ever.

gyrn

we need members lol

Banned

why do you guys keep bumping this post so much? lol..I don&#39;t think it has left the top 5 posts...well...Ever.[/b]
    c0z they suxorszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :unsure:

SilentDaemon

up

Aba

bump