need help with KQ on edana

This is a discussion on need help with KQ on edana within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; My clan MadeInEngland needs help with KQ, no we aint noobs :lol: just a very small clan, 3 people to ...
Page: 1

DiffusalBlade

Default need help with KQ on edana

My clan MadeInEngland needs help with KQ, no we aint noobs :lol: just a very small clan, 3 people to be procise, im a warrior so i can tank, i just need drainer, buffer healer, massiver. id be very grateful for w/e im offered.

dont flame me please, if you can help then thank you in advance

DiffusalBlade

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

if u cant do the KQ u dont deserve capes....my personal opinion

R4zor

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    if u cant do the KQ u dont deserve capes....my personal opinion
    imo the period of KO where you deserved respect when you had a cape is long-forgotten already anyway..

DiffusalBlade

blah blah blah all i need is a massiver and since my clan name is MadeInEngland i dont really want a turk to help me, abit hard to find a english one

De_Piere

cama this is an especial case if they have grade 3 with 3 ppl on it i thing they can deserve it

DiffusalBlade

Originally posted by De_Piere
    cama this is an especial case if they have grade 3 with 3 ppl on it i thing they can deserve it
    thats what i mean dude, its just a clan for my RL friends when they come and i thought ill get a cape for them now, i only requested some help for a 2 minute job