Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Negative Zero is recruiting for new server

This is a discussion on Negative Zero is recruiting for new server within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello potential clan member, My name is Andrew and I am the leader of NegativeZero. We are a clan built ...
Page: 1

iWillcutyou

Hello potential clan member,

My name is Andrew and I am the leader of NegativeZero. We are a clan built on quality, pricipal, pride and distinction. The purpose of this clan is to create excelence and promote the well being of good players in the game of Knight Online. Now I have been a player for over 4 years. There have been great years, not so great years and many memorable, fantastic times. I have played on many servers and have fully expericed the joys and sorrows of this game. Now, I would like to give you the same oppourtunity to experience what i've enjoy for so long.

1. We will use Team Speak pretty actively.

2. Just need active people who are willing to learn the game and become great.

3. We will strive to be in the top 3 human clans early on and make sure to achieve goals we set for ourselves.

4. We will be a family, clan and friends.

COME JOIN US AT NZ!

Negative Zero Clan Website

iWillcutyou

bumparonie

iWillcutyou

bump ^^

iWillcutyou

Got some members GOGOGOGOG!!!!

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

pfff another human clan..

& ur signature is pretty stupid..

iWillcutyou

thx, ass. Im glad you're too much of an idiot to realize the more human clans the better for all human clans. Hey, how bout u quit hiding behind that clan name and show me some real skill. Until that happens, ummm well lets keep the chatter down to a minimum, k? thx

And lastly, we are possibly getting an predomiantly english server. Lets keep the turkish mean-spiritedness out of it.

thx, ass. Im glad you're too much of an idiot to realize the more human clans the better for all human clans. Hey, how bout u quit hiding behind that clan name and show me some real skill. Until that happens, ummm well lets keep the chatter down to a minimum, k? thx[/b]
    lol wow.. where does the hate come from?

iWillcutyou

Its comes from you bro. I have fantastic relations with Fierce on Paragon. It comes from you.

pfff, another human clan? Don't write me off before even meeting or knowing me bro. All in good fun though, you got nice people in Fierce but don't disrespect a person you don't know

he just said that cause theres like 8 human and 3 orc clans...
    dont go all emo like that -.-

Its comes from you bro. I have fantastic relations with Fierce on Paragon. It comes from you.

pfff, another human clan? Don't write me off before even meeting or knowing me bro. All in good fun though, you got nice people in Fierce but don't disrespect a person you don't know[/b]
    Why would I disrespect you? I don't even know you..

Error explained why I wrote that..

iWillcutyou

bumpies^^

Theres just more humans then orcs is all josri is trying to say, easy chuvelxD, at least i think thats you

iWillcutyou

no worries man, past it l^l(o.0)l^l

iWillcutyou

bump

Good luck xD
    tere is teh so many teh humanz i am teh nub

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast