Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

<NEW> Insanity / Innuendo <NEW>

This is a discussion on <NEW> Insanity / Innuendo <NEW> within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Sup havoc, aren&#39;t you supposto be away at army training thought i read that somewhere. Not all humans logged out, ...
Page: 5

Sup havoc, aren&#39;t you supposto be away at army training thought i read that somewhere.

Not all humans logged out, we fought you and everyone else ^^

Anyways gl with everything free bump!

Banned

Sup havoc, aren&#39;t you supposto be away at army training thought i read that somewhere.

Not all humans logged out, we fought you and everyone else ^^

Anyways gl with everything free bump![/b]

u guys ran also stfu. jk jk

every1 should just come back to girakon xD

Havoc2

Actually June 22nd will be my last day in town. Going into the Marines. Will get a laptop after bootcamp but I will not install KO onto it for a good reason haha. Goodluck everyone, will keep in touch on msn as soon as I am out of bootcamp.
    BB
    /redneck out

OHHH THATS A PRETTY GOOD DISS hahahaha your a fucking twit

We held the Castle for 10 strait fucking months haha we lost it once when DaddyCooL was banned but took it back the VERY NEXT csw. We lost it again after we lost about 8 very very good clan members and they created their own clans, after swearing that they would not attack castle they did anyways and we lost it, took it back THE VERY NEXT csw.

EVERY time we logged in CZ the humans either
    1. swapped servers
    2. logged out
    3. quit ko all together
    4. cried until i put it up their butt

stfu and gtfo you ignorant sack of shit lol you honestly want to diss lnsanity? I&#39;m sorry K2 or G1 w/e the fuck it is now cant keep a decent game running. lnsanity used to consist of about 1/4 turks until the english players got tired of watching kids like you run from us in CZ day after day. When they left we replaced them, and guess fucking what you genius, every player that played with us, got better, and you know what that means? they were the best players this game has to offer, new or old members of lnsanity we were brothers on vent and in the game, which made us a mother fucking train in CZ. Btw some of us were sisters, I&#39;m pretty sure Kreeden was a chick.

It&#39;s sad I have not played this game in 4 months and could log in on Havoc and wreck 98% of the players on Girakon still. Also lets not forget we were the first clan to kill Isiloon, and Felankor (the real ones, legitly) and the first clan to attempt Ultima which we didn&#39;t kill it but fraps proove we had it lower than 1% when it aoed -.-

I don&#39;t like what lnsanity has become but you know what, it just means the legacy we started has yet to finish.

BTW kanka&#39;s June 23rd shipout date, hail Paris Island

/Redneck out[/b]
    lol it wasnt intended as a diss, more as a statement of truth...and sorry i wouldnt run from anyone of your clan, you were the one running from me when you werent with 5 other ppl to come gang bang me, which is all most of your clan was good at besides a select few. You had some of the highest geared and lvled rogues in the server, i dont see why you would be crying of ppl running, no reason anyone should get away from your rogues. People didnt run because "insanity" was coming, they ran because orcs and humans only run in mobs of sheep and gangbang everyone until they get to the others base and then camp and rinse/repeat, it has nothing to do with your clan, id blame it more on the lack of many large organized clans and also the imbalance of orcs/humans. keep crying bb.

HI FRAWST! I forgot you on purpose to make you wonder if I forgot or not until the very end [/b]

oh you, you know just how to make me hate you

<3

hf in army, dont get blown up

lets not forget we were the first clan to kill Isiloon,[/b]
    Nope,

free bump

BUMPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY D:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345