Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

[New Server]initiation!/What clan name sounds/goes with these symbols?

This is a discussion on [New Server]initiation!/What clan name sounds/goes with these symbols? within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; exactly free killz haha [/b] Free killz isn't competition. I like New Server because of challenge not for free kills, ...
Page: 2

exactly free killz haha [/b]
    Free killz isn't competition. I like New Server because of challenge not for free kills, you can go to any other server for that

OmegaXninja

well anyways vote for the clan name and symbol please no votes so far =X and or sign ups and ty if you do :wub:

OmegaXninja

well anyways vote for the clan name and symbol please no votes so far =X and or sign ups and ty if you do :wub:[/b]

OmegaXninja

buump

ISeeYouPee

Free killz isn't competition. I like New Server because of challenge not for free kills, you can go to any other server for that [/b]
    stfu
    we all like free kills and id rather get np easy then hard so please dont try to be a smart ass

OmegaXninja

stfu
    we all like free kills and id rather get np easy then hard so please dont try to be a smart ass[/b]

there we go wo0ot undestructableZzZzZ , that was the point so like high nps and lps = rank h34r:

OmegaXninja

bump up to the top

ISeeYouPee

there we go wo0ot undestructableZzZzZ , that was the point so like high nps and lps = rank h34r:[/b]
    u got it

_eSuba_

check pms bro ... Free Bump and Good luck man

MrNelson

sweet even more humans, tyty ;> GL

OmegaXninja

sweet even more humans, tyty ;> GL[/b]

;] thx bro you too in orc side undestructableZzZz very gg clan gl let us have a good fight ;] i hope give me chance im a noooob h34r: xD
    oh btw is Undefeated playing again? (jeff) omg if hes playing then =X im running :P

SilicoN

Yes he is

DestructoR

BUMP

Tiba

;] thx bro you too in orc side undestructableZzZz very gg clan gl let us have a good fight ;] i hope give me chance im a noooob h34r: xD
    oh btw is Undefeated playing again? (jeff) omg if hes playing then =X im running :P[/b]

lol!
    he is =x

DestructoR

BUMP! Pls Answer the first question

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast