Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

OldieS

This is a discussion on OldieS within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; oldies are ok, dont really like the way they play but, nice teamwork thou...
Page: 2

lotusflower

oldies are ok, dont really like the way they play but,

nice teamwork thou

POEK

Originally posted by lotusflower

nice teamwork thou
    Explain u don't like the way we play, but good teamwork :P

We hardly nova TOWN, we play lot of time in the open fields and kill lots..now we have our 4th lvl 70 mage it will be more fun for us tho...poor mages hiding behind a tree and get nuked everytime, poor everything that coming on our path basically

Originally posted by POEK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(POEK)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-lotusflower

nice teamwork thou

We hardly nova TOWN, we play lot of time in the open fields and kill lots..now we have our 4th lvl 70 mage it will be more fun for us tho...poor mages hiding behind a tree and get nuked everytime, poor everything that coming on our path basically [/b]
    as someone once said get 7 mages good lvl 70 mages and 1 full healer send em to CZ = Zone cleared.

lotusflower

Originally posted by CakeAndCookies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CakeAndCookies)</div>
    Originally posted by POEK@
    <!--QuoteBegin-lotusflower

nice teamwork thou

We hardly nova TOWN, we play lot of time in the open fields and kill lots..now we have our 4th lvl 70 mage it will be more fun for us tho...poor mages hiding behind a tree and get nuked everytime, poor everything that coming on our path basically
    as someone once said get 7 mages good lvl 70 mages and 1 full healer send em to CZ = Zone cleared. [/b]

lol give me 6 melee lvl 70 u can choose rogues or warriors and 1 partyheal.... lets see who wins....

well Oldies just 6-7 mages and bomb human in tha back... for me it is lame play but it is always organized so that why i say it is nice teamplay...

We all know mages in ares are easy target next to battlepriests... (watch hammer second movie, see how he tanks 4 oldies mages and 3 other orc mages on 1920 heal and spamm minor) ...

but i like oldies but not the way they get their np...

lotusflower

i forgot to tell, i respect oldies cus they not babashoppers like half other orcside usd baba baba clans..

Hashimi

OldieS are the shit . Now if they only would invite me to harpys for free xp it would be great

POEK

Originally posted by lotusflower
    i forgot to tell, i respect oldies cus they not babashoppers like half other orcside usd baba baba clans..
    Thanks for that, and won't respond to the other post..get some lvl 70's in the clan first before you can compare

For mages the bomb is the only way to make NP's and we don't mind if they come in the front or in the back we just shoot and count :wub:

Jediay

still remember the old wars in ko when puppie was at human lunar gate during war

other than that the rouges pwn and the little green boogers seem to be endless

:wub:

Bobashop

not as good as they think they are, not bad tho

<3 stu

PUPPIE

I just dont understand why the play of mages is lame, because we can hit lots of ppl in 1 time?
    Every char has his advantage, i can say of a roque hes lame because they always run away, and minor heal while they run.
    I can say of warriors, its unfair they have a combo..(and lightfeet these days aswell)i would love a nice combo on a mage
    I could say of priests they can use the parasite to often and the spell lasts too long, and its unfair they can heal themselfs with a 1920 heal, some dont have that shitty hp.
    Mages do have a shitty hp compared to other characters, and still ppl expect mages to tank everything. Mages must have it these days of long range attack and making a strong big nuke with lots of others..thats the way.
    Not that i like to play like that always, dont forget we didnt choose the cz like it is now, i would like to have a decent fight aswell, but those days are just gone. We walk out of town, we see 625252 humans comming our way...what should i do...stand in the middle and go have a fight with somebody?..that would be not smart..i try sometimes tho
    I just wish, soon all the townbug abusers, macroers,glitchers, and all other cheaters will be gone...but by the time they are gone...i will b 2 :unsure:

greetz PUPPIE

Bobashop

Originally posted by PUPPIE
    I just dont understand why the play of mages is lame, because we can hit lots of ppl in 1 time?
    Every char has his advantage, i can say of a roque hes lame because they always run away, and minor heal while they run.
    I can say of warriors, its unfair they have a combo..(and lightfeet these days aswell)i would love a nice combo on a mage *
    I could say of priests they can use the parasite to often and the spell lasts too long, and its unfair they can heal themselfs with a 1920 heal, some dont have that shitty hp.
    Mages do have a shitty hp compared to other characters, and still ppl expect mages to tank everything. Mages must have it these days of long range attack and making a strong big nuke with lots of others..thats the way.
    Not that i like to play like that always, dont forget we didnt choose the cz like it is now, i would like to have a decent fight aswell, but those days are just gone. We walk out of town, we see 625252 humans comming our way...what should i do...stand in the middle and go have a fight with somebody?..that would be not smart..i try sometimes tho *
    I just wish, soon all the townbug abusers, macroers,glitchers, and all other cheaters will be gone...but by the time they are gone...i will b 2 :unsure: *

greetz PUPPIE

shutup

i love stu hes mine

grrrrrrrraaaaaaawwwwwwwwrrrrrrrrrrrrr

PUPPIE

Somehow you cant seem to satisfy him, why would he keep comming back to me then :P

Banned

OldieS owns :wub:

What lvl is Wurst priest now btw? :unsure:

oSTUo :wub: :wub: :wub: and also Oldies mages rox while they pk(generally when PUPPIE,shrek,manshoon close to human base)

lotusflower

maybe cus i dont like 8 ppl parties cus they so lame...no challenge at all to pk then, u always win all

like Muslumgursexbabanoob he is probably best geared priest in ares and i see him only pk wiht 8 ppl (6 lvl 70 and maybe 1 lvl 65 +)

i really dont get the joy of play like that....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast