Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

razor is looking for a char to play

This is a discussion on razor is looking for a char to play within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If your willing to help out with getting me to 83 , I don't mind letting you use DrFelix. You ...
Page: 2

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

If your willing to help out with getting me to 83 , I don't mind letting you use DrFelix. You will need to respect that I am a clan leader and you must always make it very clear it is you on the char and not me and refrain from arguing or causing arguments with people on my char.

Regards , Felix

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by iLikeCheese View Post
    how warrior boring >.>, fking hitting 410 on archer mad boring lol
    archer is (used to be, in usko) a versatile class that could fill many positions, from support to melee powerhouse, while also being ranged and bringing slows / stuns / blinds and a nice burst of damage with powershot.

warrior is so simple its stupid. in my warrior flowchart you can see how retarded easy they are to play.

@felix, a clannie of yours has pmed me, id rather take that instead for now (waiting on his reply) :P , because i never did mention exping in the OP (hate xping), and because it sounds like a huge responsibility to share a CL char.

Ah cool Razor , we've got a nice group of guys in clan and I do know a few of them are after someone to share. If you go to our clan forums , I can get you set up with a members account once you've registered.

Compare The MeerKat Forumabob - Home

waiting for more possible deals

i would loveee to play a char where i actually outgear everyone

Well , if you want to play on DrFelix for some pk and then you could give an accurate feedback on how the server is since you last played. I am sure once you meet some of my Meerkats you'll be hooked and will share with one of my clans sin!

id like to share a mage to be honest :P

was the first class i created and the class i enjoy the most in mmorpgs.

then again i dont like how mages play in ko... but im sure that i could give them a different edge if i got my hands in one (must be lightning / ice or viceversa though, fuck fire)

i became pro archer by accident lol, i reskilled from sin at 73 in cw because my shitty latency / fps wouldnt let me minor heal properly... then the rest is history

We could use some good mages in clan as it happens , we have our real pro mage class leader , ZecAAAA . One of my clannies , who is a mage is looking for someone to help him level to 80 , he's 78 , but he's poorly geared atm but when he hits 80 , our clan bank can start helping with that gear.

There is a DCZ mage on my account if your intrested in DCZ

i know dat nub zeca, ill get in touch with him.

maybe i can do the events that he skips to get said gear much faster

exp... not so much

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Zeca told me he's gay.

True story.

Well he's in the right clan then :P Muchious man loving going on be whirlwind bromances too match!

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Well he's in the right clan then :P Muchious man loving going on be whirlwind bromances too match!
    I should of known... Am I obligated to something now that I've tried your dual Shard +9s out for 5 minutes? :S I'm telling you, I don't roll that way... You'll have to take it up(literally xD) with regiss instead.

@Razy about his outgear comment: Why would you want to do that? It's pretty gay, trust me... You'll get bored since I know you, just as I, love the thrill and challenge of good fights, but with outgearing people you'll just be making things boring for yourself. No challenge = No fun = No KO.

tough fights are fun, up until a certain point where it becomes frustrating due to items / level difference. for someone that enjoys 1 sided stomps (as long as im on the winning side ), and never has outgeared anyone in this game (closest i came was euko) i think it would be a nice change

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    I should of known... Am I obligated to something now that I've tried your dual Shard +9s out for 5 minutes? :S I'm telling you, I don't roll that way... You'll have to take it up(literally xD) with regiss instead.

@Razy about his outgear comment: Why would you want to do that? It's pretty gay, trust me... You'll get bored since I know you, just as I, love the thrill and challenge of good fights, but with outgearing people you'll just be making things boring for yourself. No challenge = No fun = No KO.
    When man loving is involved , you have to treat it like Christmas , "It's better to give than to receive"

I've sold my WP+3 now and I've got an IN at long last , so my AP is well off the top geared sins on the server now. Hopefully will be much better for me as most of the big Orc pk parties , now seem to charge after me with duffs a plenty.

When your fighting against groups of high levels and in high numbers , the superior gear just gives a bit more of an edge and not a massive advantage that you would have in a 1 v 1 situation. This is because of duffs , heals and DOT's you now encounter.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    tough fights are fun, up until a certain point where it becomes frustrating due to items / level difference. for someone that enjoys 1 sided stomps (as long as im on the winning side ), and never has outgeared anyone in this game (closest i came was euko) i think it would be a nice change
    I really think you would enjoy playing on my char for a few scrolls , as the Orcs are there in good numbers and they have great teamwork with more than one party. I've cleaned my inbox out now Razor , so we can have a proper chat and I can see if I can find you another nice char to use if your not keen on the idea of using DrFelix , so you can get a feel for things now.

dis guy haz no skill fll arrow shower hax

thats y i wan play mage men so i can go dex build and equip windforce for imba dmg

@felix sounds tempting but really for having items of that caliber i get scared that something might happen to them, on top of carrying a big name... i wouldnt stain your rep or anything but id rather play it safe

also, something came up, i might not be able to share with anyone after all :d
    Felix likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast