Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Request: to Gazza

This is a discussion on Request: to Gazza within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; TOMMY DID NOT I REPEAT DID NOT CHANGE THE INFO TO MEI30 that dumb ass kars fagget gave him bad ...
Page: 2

TOMMY DID NOT I REPEAT DID NOT CHANGE THE INFO TO MEI30 that dumb ass kars fagget gave him bad name tommy is a gg a multi u can leave this fucking topic if ur just gonna flame u have no respect. u to protejay go damn cheap ass... u tell lies the turn around and get caught red handed....[/b]
    I just wanna knw what happened... <_<

tommyleonghk

I just wanna knw what happened... <_<[/b]
    the owner is still playing the acc.... cant say no more... <_<

upbeatz74

caught red handed? i said it in your faces in vent when i left vent... i even told ppl in your clans BOTH RsM and DISTURBED that i dont like most of people in the clans. When did i ever tell a lie? did i ever say ohhhhh RsM and Disturbed clan members have my respect? never did.... so its not a lie... seems like you&#39;re just pissed cause i told your clannies i hate your a$$ the most and you&#39;re such a douchebag....

getting back to the damn topic...gary you&#39;re an even bigger douchebag than this mech f*cker.

upbeatz74

TO: killer2675.....one thing i&#39;ve learned while in vent with you guys is theres sure a lot of sh!t talking, people that you wouldnt think would talk shit behind peoples backs. I never put up a front... if you were to ask me in vent like the other people did.. i would say i dont give a f*ck about RsM or Disturbed. caught red handed.....lies? haha you&#39;re a joke... out of all the names people were talking about in vent, your name came up the most. i f*cking wonder why.

Quoted by your clannies "Hes the worst KO player ever... all he has is items but that doesn&#39;t make up for how bad he is at this game and no one likes him thats why when he left the clan he didn&#39;t get invited back"

TwistTheKnife

Seems to me like the owner of ReturnofMei30 changed the password so that the turk Kars (his xp slave) couldn&#39;t play it anymore. The guy you saw playing the account most of the time was not the owner. No one got scammed and no ones character is naked (except obi)

tgrandomtask

lol this makes me laugh
    argueing that 1 of the most GG players in ronark hacked his long time friend?
    heng still has his account , just quit playing warrior
    info changed cuz karz was ruining our clan friendships
    ive played with half of u along time in myko
    as did tommy .... as for gazza
    he was never in my clan... ever
    in myko he was human side not orc and he did play many peoples accounts
    many many actually that wat wierd about this
    anyways we will help obi and DM:X is aswell
    ps. protejay our clan shit is settled hope u guys get together at greeds with us
    last time was 11 frags of avarice :P

heres video http://files.filefront.com/Greed421wmv/;92...;/fileinfo.html

upbeatz74

thats what ive been hearing....
    tommy&#39;s just someone with access to the acct with all the info as well, and cannot make decisions without hengs permission.

but i have one question for tommy
    my question is did you have permission from heng to leave WindForce right after you took the SS?
    cause tommy you took an SS and then left the clan... which induced all this heat on you because now everyone thinks you hacked heng.

ill leave it at that then random.....old man has already settled this... and i have too, im not gonna put anymore fuel on this fire.. i mjust hope this shit ends up with one conclusion and the answers to everyones dying questions.

oh ya and good sh!t on the frags... wish i could&#39;ve got enough people around at the time to go to BF.

tommyleonghk

thats what ive been hearing....
    tommy&#39;s just someone with access to the acct with all the info as well, and cannot make decisions without hengs permission.

but i have one question for tommy
    my question is did you have permission from heng to leave WindForce right after you took the SS?
    cause tommy you took an SS and then left the clan... which induced all this heat on you because now everyone thinks you hacked heng.

ill leave it at that then random.....old man has already settled this... and i have too, im not gonna put anymore fuel on this fire.. i mjust hope this shit ends up with one conclusion and the answers to everyones dying questions.

oh ya and good sh!t on the frags... wish i could&#39;ve got enough people around at the time to go to BF.[/b]
    Oh just shut up Protejay...u are making a fool out of yourself for not knowing shlt and talking shlt....
    tommy did not have all infos for that account...only the login for that acc.... if u are so smart enough to think for yourself...who changed the login password? if u still dont have a brain to think...i&#39;ll tell u...its the owner who changed it... tommy took the SS because u were being a 2 face b4stard and he caught u red handed... it wasnt tommy&#39;s decision...NEVER WAS.... it was the owner...so get ur facts right before u talk anynore shlt

yeah thnx to DMX im still gonna be around in ronark... and yeah sheref its to late for what gazza did you can go ahead and ban his ip.. he never replied to anyone

tommyleonghk

caught red handed? i said it in your faces in vent when i left vent... i even told ppl in your clans BOTH RsM and DISTURBED that i dont like most of people in the clans. When did i ever tell a lie? did i ever say ohhhhh RsM and Disturbed clan members have my respect? never did.... so its not a lie... seems like you&#39;re just pissed cause i told your clannies i hate your a$$ the most and you&#39;re such a douchebag....

getting back to the damn topic...gary you&#39;re an even bigger douchebag than this mech f*cker.[/b]
    you only said it in our face after u were being exposed... LOL @ u ...trying to twist the facts

TwistTheKnife

Tommy is probably the most legit, least selfish person I have met in game. He hands items out to people like candy. Lets people borrow items he doesnt need for as long as they want rather than selling for his own personal benefit.
    Gave Dan +5 Dread shield, Jayson a heros valor, let me and other borrow his hb 7 he wasnt using... Don&#39;t know why people who don&#39;t even know him, talk shit...

upbeatz74

i think you should get your facts straight f@g. i said it to multiple ppl in the clan, IN VENT, before he took the SS... if you want msg me in game and ill tell you who i said it too and you can then run off like the little ethug that you are and ask them yourself.

tommyleonghk

i think you should get your facts straight f@g. i said it to multiple ppl in the clan, IN VENT, before he took the SS... if you want msg me in game and ill tell you who i said it too and you can then run off like the little ethug that you are and ask them yourself.[/b]
    Why would u all DA SUDDEN say u dont like most of us in RsM and Disturbed???? when we (including u) were chatting and laughing over vent??

hmmm......

upbeatz74

why do you think i only spoke with a few of you guys and not everyone else? why do you think i was always in a different channel then m3ch and devine most of the time? the only laughing i was doing was laughing at retards like m3ch and devine.

TwistTheKnife

A flame fest thats not directed at me for once <3 :wub:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast