Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ronark DCZ clan needs an ally.

This is a discussion on Ronark DCZ clan needs an ally. within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lolz that desperate 2 get an ally? juss 4 capes only? lolz[/b] we aren't desperate. we just want allies cause ...
Page: 2

lolz that desperate 2 get an ally? juss 4 capes only? lolz[/b]
    we aren't desperate. we just want allies cause we're a new clan and we're starting in a new server and only playing till new server comes out. we just thought it'll be nice to have an ally clan for the time being we could care less if we dont get allies. dont judge us cause i made a JOKE about wanting cape -_-

we aren't desperate. we just want allies cause we're a new clan and we're starting in a new server and only playing till new server comes out. we just thought it'll be nice to have an ally clan for the time being we could care less if we dont get allies. dont judge us cause i made a JOKE about wanting cape -_-[/b]
    so prety much ur gona waste their time? cuz ur just gona leave o.O

saboteci

"we're starting in a new server and only playing till new server comes out. "

im not going new server ( i dont leave my bitch rogue

Psy

Majix and I are going to remain running this Dark CZ clan... We recognize that playing on the new server will be frustrating at times so we decided to make these characters to cool off. It's not that we'll immediately ditch you guys, it's that we won't be playing as often when that server comes out.

Majix and I are going to remain running this Dark CZ clan... We recognize that playing on the new server will be frustrating at times so we decided to make these characters to cool off. It's not that we'll immediately ditch you guys, it's that we won't be playing as often when that server comes out.[/b]
    soooo an inactive clan like i said before your gona just waste the allys time

Psy

soooo an inactive clan like i said before your gona just waste the allys time[/b]
    Hardly: all allies are useless. We're just using up that slot. However, we would be happy to help anyone that asks in any way possible.

soooo an inactive clan like i said before your gona just waste the allys time[/b]
    imo it isnt a waste of time. the new server hasnt even been announced so we'll be there for quite a while and plus we're english speakers and old players if u dont like it then just leave. we aren't asking u for the ally we're asking any1 who's willing to ally us. it doesn't concern u so just go away and let us be ok? -_-

nation :P ? looked through topic and couldnt find out what nation you guys are.

saboteci

karus

oh okie dokie

imo it isnt a waste of time. the new server hasnt even been announced so we'll be there for quite a while and plus we're english speakers and old players if u dont like it then just leave. we aren't asking u for the ally we're asking any1 who's willing to ally us. it doesn't concern u so just go away and let us be ok? -_-[/b]
    its a fourm i can reply if i want to you dont like it leave =)

creedofdeath

hi... we might be interested (Clan KarusReapers)

We&#39;re just a new DCZ clan that formed after old clan (Hyperion) fell apart <_<

Got about 12 members most all of them 50+..... Zzzz we havn&#39;t really started DCZ pking yet because we still need to level up to 55/57 and get geared up.... Although quite a few of our players have decent gear.

PM me if your interested?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12