Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SilentSlayersReborn Recruiting (Ares, El Morad)

This is a discussion on SilentSlayersReborn Recruiting (Ares, El Morad) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Wac what grade of dcz? its grade 5, it was recently made and most of the members ...
Page: 2

ChosenAngel

Originally posted by Wac
    what grade of dcz?
    its grade 5, it was recently made and most of the members are currently sub characters of persons in the main

gamed

bump

Originally posted by DauMuie
    Dude your clan member : xXMagnumPaladinXx is leeching koxp party. He is on Ares 2 atm in doda camp at Dragoon tooth commander. I hope u will kick him out of your clan. Thanks. Good luck.
    chosen i think me *unradarcher* alredy pmed u about this and i didnt see him clan anymore nice job ^^ :wub:

ChosenAngel

Originally posted by ruthvik+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ruthvik)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-DauMuie
    Dude your clan member : xXMagnumPaladinXx is leeching koxp party. He is on Ares 2 atm in doda camp at Dragoon tooth commander. I hope u will kick him out of your clan. Thanks. Good luck.
    chosen i think me *unradarcher* alredy pmed u about this and i didnt see him clan anymore nice job ^^ :wub:[/b]
    we didnt had actual ss but he left on his own 1 or 2 days later after we talked to him to join his friend clan
    well i guess thats saves up the trouble and since 2 persons complained about him oh well thats that

we recruiting still now 55+ is enough as long as your active and speak english

ChosenAngel

:wub:

ChosenAngel

Notice: ««« SilentSlayersReborn has been disbanded »»»

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12