Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thoughts on BomBomPow, before the disband

This is a discussion on Thoughts on BomBomPow, before the disband within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by itzbryan you. Have. A. Free. +10. Item. That. You. Use. Above. Any. Other. Staff. Do you not ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    you. Have. A. Free. +10. Item. That. You. Use. Above. Any. Other. Staff. Do you not understand?
    Fine but comparing +10 elixir to for example +10 rapotr or like you metion Leonar + 26 (wich should be compared to fulitol 26 reb but who cares) is just nonsence, advantage to warrior rogue or BP from +10 wepons is at lest 5 to 10 times bigger than for mage with staff like this. Seriusly i will buy elixir 8 and fraps the diffrance between any maby you will finally understood some things about mage.

Since you had edit your post i need to add smt else.

For sure if they would add mace +26 i would not cry about it everytime i could. I had to fight with +10 geared meles over years, and i didint complain so much like you abut damn candys

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Listen dude, this clan doesnt aim to be a social clan where everyone feels good and coasy. It's a 100% competitive clan, best avaiable players are chosen for pk.. If people do something wrong in a party of ours they get screamed at, on the other hand if someone does something good they're told they did a good job as well.. I have no problems with it and noone else in our clan has a problem with it.. You obviously had a problem with it so why not just chill and enjoy you no longer are a part of this "horrible" clan?

And for the record you say we are immature and that we whine like a child that didn't get his favourit toy, how exactly are we different from you? You lost spot in our clan and decided to make a topic on a public forum describing how horrible we all are..
    I wondered how long it would for someone to try and justify acting like a d-bag by bringing up the notion of being "100% competitive". This is false, you dont have to be a piece of shit to other ppl in order to succeed or reach the top...the ones who feel like they must, really need to re-evaluate themselves as ppl imo.

What I could not fathom is how any of you can *enjoy* the game when u have ppl in clan who act like that. Its like being single and rich...if u cant enjoy that wealth with others, especially if u r old or getting there, then what is the point of it in the first place? Every time I played KO, whether now or years ago, it was the ppl who played it that made it worthwhile. Good times or bad come and go in PK/XP/etc, that's fine. The point is the focus isnt "whos got highest NP so I can feel better about myself" or "who is most babashopped char that should join clan", its "who is worth getting to know and being around". In this we have different philosophy, but I dont see them as needing to be separate (ie competitiveness needing to rule over having good time with ppl - quite easy to do both).

As for why I made thread...I will re-iterate for third time, reason #1: to let others know how my clan experience went so they have some idea of it, reason #2: to vent. Are either of these confusing? Its as clear as I can make it. If you consider me relating my experiences the same as children whining, then that is your flawed comparison. For the record...I never called your clan a "horrible" clan. If thats what it sounds like I'm saying...then that is a conclusion that you yourself are taking from my experiences/observations.

The fact that I had a problem with it does not change the original intent I had in joining BBP...to find a gg mage clan and understand more mage tactics. I am still looking for this kind of clan...preferably one without all of the personal baggage ><

i can tell just one thing about this topic, this is silly to telling some bunch ppl how they should have fun, since they got it in their own way.

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    i can tell just one thing about this topic, this is silly to telling some bunch ppl how they should have fun, since they got it in their own way.
    I don't think typ0 tried to tell to anyone how to have fun.. he expressed a personal opinion and his personal experiences by being on this clan for a period of time.. this shouldn't be questionable at all in my opinion..

Quote Originally Posted by JimX View Post
    I don't think typ0 tried to tell to anyone how to have fun.. he expressed a personal opinion and his personal experiences by being on this clan for a period of time.. this shouldn't be questionable at all in my opinion..
    if everyone comes here to expressed a personal opinion about everyhting this forum would be useless .... cuz there are already too many magazines writing about drama ... have fun guys ...

Little archer Senior Member

I lol'd at the guy saying "competitive clan".

Playing to win is something that I, more than anyone, would understand... but it's KO what we're talking about lol. I wouldn't feel proud of keeping that mentality in a game like this anymore.
    typ0 likes this.

I think all that needs to be said has been said, so thread can now die peacefully.

unless some1 decides to necrobump ofc ;p

Quote Originally Posted by UnSkilleD View Post
    if everyone comes here to expressed a personal opinion about everyhting this forum would be useless .... cuz there are already too many magazines writing about drama ... have fun guys ...
    In fact EVERYONE has the right to use the forums to express any idea/suggestion/though/argue/question he may have.. I can't blame anyone that this specific community can't make any productive dialogue and turns every single topic to a flame/war zone..

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    Like a certain someone who abandoned his clan and "friends" for said "fun"?

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by typ0 View Post
    First and foremost:These guys, almost all of them, are the most egocentric and selfish sons-of-bitches I've ever seen, and I don't say that as an insult, just matter-of-fact. They have very little concern for anyone who isn't them...that is to say, if you aren't helping them in some direct way, they wouldn't give two shits about you (especially obvious when XP or PK party is being made).

not going to read this all, i can only say this is bullshit

they added me to their PK&EXP for the past 3 days and im not even in their clan/alliance (im in Amicus) they are really nice guys.

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    Like a certain someone who abandoned his clan and "friends" for said "fun"?
    so i had just frends in SS since i play KO from begining? are you really think thats my only frends at server? But like usual you know better than anyone else ^^

Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post

Originally Posted by typ0

First and foremost:These guys, almost all of them, are the most egocentric and selfish sons-of-bitches I've ever seen, and I don't say that as an insult, just matter-of-fact. They have very little concern for anyone who isn't them...that is to say, if you aren't helping them in some direct way, they wouldn't give two shits about you (especially obvious when XP or PK party is being made).

not going to read this all, i can only say this is bullshit

they added me to their PK&EXP for the past 3 days and im not even in their clan/alliance (im in Amicus) they are really nice guys.
    Though thread is finished for me, I will point this out for you. Look at the underlined part and try to figure out how it applies to you...obviously they needed you for their party. Also nice to know you can tell about ppl so quickly after being in a party for 3 days straight...that must have told you everything you'd ever need to know..damn, such an intelligent person...

/sarcasm

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Though thread is finished for me, I will point this out for you. Look at the underlined part and try to figure out how it applies to you...obviously they needed you for their party. Also nice to know you can tell about ppl so quickly after being in a party for 3 days straight...that must have told you everything you'd ever need to know..damn, such an intelligent person...

/sarcasm
    the fact u put so much time on a topic like this in a death forum is pathetic enough, do you even have the right to call me dumb/non-intelligent? think about it

/sarcasm

said a person who judge his intelligence via one post - well done.

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

GUYS you went to faar with this topic !!! dont you think ?
    not that like +9999999 people are reading this topic but for real tho dont get too far everyone expressed his opinion..dont mean you guys HAVE TO HATE OR FLAME EACH OTHERS now zzzzzzzzz !!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast