Page 21 of 55 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 822
Like Tree15Likes

UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ Recruiting for EUKO! Server 1

This is a discussion on UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ Recruiting for EUKO! Server 1 within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; # 300 10 chars...
Page: 21


  1. #301
    _panda_
    Guest

    Default

    # 300

    10 chars

  2. #302
    Stuner
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by muzO_o View Post
    fuk being rogue in a private server... we failed so big last time. I would love to play int ice support female biatch mage named Stunnie. if my homo sharer wants rogue again i wont be a fukin sin. i ll go for archer or else imma gonna puke in my mouth.
    works for me.. we clearly proved that there is no competition when we play sin im bored also..
    But the problem is half of the clan is mage at the moment,so i dont know.. And this is not a private server muzo, its official like USKO.

  3. #303
    Senior Member Streakkiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    247

    Default

    Any space for a mage in the clan? and orc or human??? also heard animosity alliance with you later so space that in clan????

  4. #304
    Senior Member Boeren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    belgium
    Posts
    544

    Default

    Name ingame/RL : MyRampage / jasper
    CLASS: mage ( can play about anything)
    Country: belgium
    got vent? only for dirty convo's
    got mic? read above
    got life? a GF who ill prolly break up with when official comes since orcs suck harder than she does
    past servers/ clans: ares, cwest ( hellsfury, instantclassics, pinkfuzzybunnies, ironwolves) , sexyko ( mynameis, down), BETA(animosity)
    how many years have u played ko? mm not sure but around 4-5
    why do u wanna join the clan? crazy mofos
    will u be able to buy prem? yezz
    HOW ACTIVE WILL U BE DAILY? im in college and atm pretty busy but when official gets out ill be able to log ALOT except during exams (more in vacations) and im sharing with nub cake mythlost
    Last edited by Boeren; 10-26-2011 at 10:00 AM.

  5. #305
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boeren View Post
    Name ingame/RL : MyRampage / jasper
    CLASS: mage ( can play about anything)
    Country: belgium
    got vent? only for dirty convo's
    got mic? read above
    got life? a GF who ill prolly break up with when official comes since orcs suck harder than she does
    past servers/ clans: ares, cwest ( hellsfury, instantclassics, pinkfuzzybunnies, ironwolves) , sexyko ( mynameis, down), BETA(animosity)
    how many years have u played ko? mm not sure but around 4-5
    why do u wanna join the clan? crazy mofos
    will u be able to buy prem? yezz
    HOW ACTIVE WILL U BE DAILY? im in college and atm pretty busy but when official gets out ill be able to log like 20 hrs/ week except during exams (more in vacations) and im sharing with nub cake mythlost
    I don't think you need to apply o.o

  6. #306
    Senior Member Shane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    United Kingdom Of England Land!
    Posts
    2,035

    Default

    Im so tempted to throw an application down!

  7. #307
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    Im so tempted to throw an application down!
    Declined , too british

  8. #308
    Senior Member Shane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    United Kingdom Of England Land!
    Posts
    2,035

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Declined , too british
    Thats enough racism for you, 19 infractions. Power abuse ftw

  9. #309
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    Thats enough racism for you, 19 infractions. Power abuse ftw
    Boo-ooh , you!

  10. #310
    Senior Member Boeren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    belgium
    Posts
    544

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    I don't think you need to apply o.o
    was inactive for 2-3 days so just makin sure :d im proactive son okeyz? =d

  11. #311
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    EVERYONE REGISTER ON THE FORUM : Free forum : UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZz
    Pm me on vent ( Aviv ) to get validated.
    vent info : first page

  12. #312
    Aus Rep Senior Member silentdj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stuner View Post
    works for me.. we clearly proved that there is no competition when we play sin im bored also..
    But the problem is half of the clan is mage at the moment,so i dont know.. And this is not a private server muzo, its official like USKO.
    go sin plx, we only got like 5 sins

  13. #313
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silentdj View Post
    go sin plx, we only got like 5 sins
    +1 , don't need mages anymore

  14. #314
    Senior Member Rougean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    +1 , don't need mages anymore
    Then add HighAces to the clan list instead of "reserve"

  15. #315
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    Then add HighAces to the clan list instead of "reserve"
    I vouched for him , I haven't heard the final decision about him yet , so can't add him

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 2
    11-08-2012, 01:23 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  3. Hits: 3
    12-10-2011, 08:04 PM
  4. Hits: 2
    12-10-2011, 06:42 PM
  5. Hits: 2
    11-11-2011, 09:48 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •