Page 43 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast

Valor recruiting for New Server

This is a discussion on Valor recruiting for New Server within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im still loln that they thought that was miracle ;d...
Page: 43

im still loln that they thought that was miracle ;d

Ki1laH

im still loln that they thought that was miracle ;d[/b]
    LOL you mis-read something.

Ah, the amusements of the unknowing.

not only do fatality members get jelous, they're also retards!

lmao[/b]
    This kid is pissing me off ban this bitch of these forums man.
    Get a fuckin life hes fukin showing the tbling in the server that prieat is healing and buffing at the same time.
    If u look at the ground u see blue. then hes arms are in the air . next thing is buffs dont bright up that much.

So whos the retard now u fukin dumbshit

I didnt think Miracle would be cheating. Does anyone have some proof? coz i am good friends/partying with them and havnt noticed them cheating at all[/b]
    i played with mircle in akara and now here. I havent taken any proof of them cheating yet but when i do i will show u. In akara they cheated like crazy. they final got caught killing bosses in a 1,2,3 the delso ones. Next time i get a good pic of their priests i will show u. But isnt it a wired they so high on nps ? in 3 days ?

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

im still loln that they thought that was miracle ;d[/b]
    He was in their party... still doesn't change the fact that they are all tbl editing

I find it funny how Sophie (Miracle) already has like 60k np and is level 65... in 4 days, um sounds impossible, but anything is possible with 50% increase in xp and np hack

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

This kid is pissing me off ban this bitch of these forums man.
    Get a fuckin life hes fukin showing the tbling in the server that prieat is healing and buffing at the same time.
    If u look at the ground u see blue. then hes arms are in the air . next thing is buffs dont bright up that much.
    So whos the retard now u fukin dumbshit[/b]
    Ofc it is TBL editting, the SS proves it. I'm pointing out that Manboy from fatality quoted frukwan saying show me a SS of MIRACLE cheating = and he posted a pic of Mealone cheating.

still havn't seen any proof of miracle cheating in ionia. I don't doubt it - just needs the proofs.

Ofc it is TBL editting, the SS proves it. I'm pointing out that Manboy from fatality quoted frukwan saying show me a SS of MIRACLE cheating = and he posted a pic of Mealone cheating.

still havn't seen any proof of miracle cheating in ionia. I don't doubt it - just needs the proofs.[/b]
    no matter how much proof u show to K2, they won't do anything.... we only need a GM to look at them pk for a minute, and it will be solved

Bizzzy

miracles preists are pretty much the best downloaded ggs ive seen in a while.

Manboy101

Like I said, it's not my pic, my bad there, oh well :lol:

English, why the fuck are you coming in our thread to call us jealous, yet you can't fucking stop talking about us, did we hurt your fucking feelings or something? Get the fuck off our nuts homie, real talk. Do you have nothing else to do with yourself but try to prove how we supposedly TBL edit, and we're the jealous ones? We're the #1 clan on Human Side and 2nd clan is also a top 10 clans on human side, we already have our capes, what do we have to jealous of? And more importantly, what the fuck have you and your clan done?

There mere fact that you keep coming into this thread to say that we're jealous, us completely ironic. Don't be a groupie, keep it moving son.

KoOOok

Hmm no need to defend em anymore... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeTSWnHPl9g

sorry about the sound gaytube =)

TheOneAndOnly/Miracle/throne

mainly i cant believe you guys are returning to a game thats filled with koxp and tbls. Coulnt care much or less about koxp, but fighting tbl chars, no thanks. I would get frustrated too easily.[/b]
    A good old " I FUKKIN TOLD YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOO"

:lol:

Bizzzy

im pretty sure englishgays just got shown the fuck up.. now dude go cry in your little corner and jack of to miracle screenshots..

A good old " I FUKKIN TOLD YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOO"

:lol:[/b]
    why are u still here... go bak to ur retarded private server... im pretty sure that's worth it

iiason

sif they let u be leader. xD

errmm how new is the server?

Banned

sif they let u be leader. xD

errmm how new is the server?[/b]
    1 week and 3 days i believe.

1 week 1 day