Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Wanna Earn Cash

This is a discussion on Wanna Earn Cash within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i am going to get banned because i said the truth about you ? don't think you're so smart chemical, ...
Page: 2

i am going to get banned because i said the truth about you ? don't think you're so smart chemical, you just think you're sooo good ebcause you got named mod but that doesnt give u advantages. mods should be nice to players, and every post i see of you, you are mean to them, all the time.
    and acting as their dog ? not really, its just that i know who u used to be, u used to be nice, u used to think you were ilke everyone, now u think ur a pro, but the orange title u get doesnt make u better. you're just hated, and many people can back me up[/b]
    No no, yout got it all wrong, it's a new rule that you just broke. I am nice to players that deserve me to actually be nice to them. I only flamed people that deserved it. You may like it or not, but that's your problem. If you ( and others) dont like it, please feel free to go to ranking or another ko forum, you ( and the otehrs) are not forced to be here. Noone is putting a gun to you ( or the others) head telling you (and the others) to stay here.

Its in-game requests not general chat ownedkkthxbb B)[/b]
    It got moved to in-game section.

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

lvling from 23 is fuking easy._.

Banned

i hate chemical as well.

we had a huge arguement about, a month ago, about some stupid shit.

it was quite funny.

ahh, it was about labels, anyway.

im off this topic, dont feel like starting shit, im to tired to type a lot and make fun of some kids and prove them wrong.

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Exclamation

chemical sucks aq u

lvling from 23 is fuking easy._.[/b]

off topic B)

Aluzion

Well chemical.. glad i see you can flame a baba!!! its SaTaN you fool!! btw.. I have had some help from some nice people ^_^ just wish my D/C issue wasnt so dumb..

@ arca i support u
    @ chemical dude relax you are not global mod if there is something then solve it the right way and not the way u do now, and u shouldnt make assumptions

Aluzion

well i can honestly say... ive made a few new friends in Diez cuz of this topic ^_^ and i thank you to the peeps who helped me out ^_^

i never liked chemical as well. he flamed or said some retarded comment in like every post he's ever posted. i saw a few post where he didnt flame or say something retarded and it was when he was talking to a admin i never wanted to say nothing cause i thought i was the only one who noticed it but i guess arca did and a few other too

@Aluzion its kinda hard to get u into a party cause idk much people who would clan a random person just to level them :lol: but u said u had some help so that's a good thing. gl with ur leeching ^_^ xD

WrongAnswerYouDie

Doesn't bother me, at least he is being polite and asking for some help, wtf is so wrong??[/b]
    u r scammer so u dont need to talk
    yep u scammed me bo_Ob

RiseAgainst_

ARCA MUTHAFUKA DONT FUK WITH MY BF CHEMICAL OR I KICK U IN THE NUTTS

J

Do you like me?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12