about getting started

This is a discussion on about getting started within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; well i m playing KO for about 2years so it gets kinda borred now :wacko: i want to start playing ...
Page: 1

Allecto

Default about getting started

well i m playing KO for about 2years so it gets kinda borred now :wacko:
    i want to start playing WoW so i have few questions like alliance or horde?
    and what would be interesting char 2 play?i m priest in KO so this time i want to be one killing :P
    i just dont want to be another roug or hunter since there is so many of them :blink:

NightOwl

Simple... FURY WARRIOR FTW

Ainelover

.... many? i see mostly paladins,warlocks,priests -,-

if u want a good lookin char u go for alliance dwarf warrior or alliance gnome warrior , = P Alliance = immature people mostly but good lookiest chars.. on horde all look gay accept orc warrior ;D

Allecto

yeah i think i ll go horde :P
    that orc warrior sounds nice :wub:

need an wow europe acc? :mellow:

Ainelover

are u EU or US? in that case start with me on a new server.. im goin to my friends as a horde orc.. booring lvl and questing alone since they are 60.. cant pay transfer my 60 cuz hes alliance xD... if ur intressted leave me a pm.. we are all friendly and a fun gang

Baxxor

tip:
    go horde(human looks so fucking gay and ur human irl so get's boring ^^)
    and if u want many partys u should go priest, but then u gotto heal as u bored by

try warrior/mage since not as many as that
    mage= easy class to play, not much repair but low armor
    warrior= hard class to play, alot of repair but alot of armor

id go for mage maahaa B)

Ainelover

cloth is lame :P gogo warrior : ) funniest 1v1.. and people say FUry warrior cant pvp.. fury warrior pownz ;:S

Allecto

Originally posted by Ainelover
    are u EU or US? in that case start with me on a new server.. im goin to my friends as a horde orc.. booring lvl and questing alone since they are 60.. cant pay transfer my 60 cuz hes alliance xD... if ur intressted leave me a pm.. we are all friendly and a fun gang
    i m EU, i m just gatherring all kind of information about WoW i can get, but i dont think i ll start before january 2007 B)
    i have lot of exams on my universityand also there is lot of celebrations...
    when i finish all that then i ll have enough free time to dedicate to WoW :P

Allecto

Originally posted by Ainelover
    cloth is lame :P gogo warrior : ) funniest 1v1.. and people say FUry warrior cant pvp.. fury warrior pownz ;:S
    why ppl say fury warrior cant pvp?i was reading that most warriors went on defenders on 60lvl cose raids partys or something?can u give me any advice in that pls?

Ainelover

fury warrior people think is only for tank... but... so powerful .. wanna see a fury warrior 1v1 all classes and win all.. and the opponents got imba items .. and better then his to.. and they are all good pvpers .. -_- polymorph doesnt even work on him most of the time.. so immune

NightOwl

fury warrior good for tanking? :blink: :huh:

Fury warrior is good for dpsing... and the vid u are talking about is the one made by a rank 13 troll warrior that uses some kind of mage off-hander that makes him immune to the polymorph effect... he isn't immune just cause he is a fury warrior :blink: