About Locks in WotLK

This is a discussion on About Locks in WotLK within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; errrmmm.....i played rogue/warlock now, and decided Lock is the thing for me xD. well.....regarding Lock: Race: Horde = Undead? Alli ...
Page: 1

iiason

errrmmm.....i played rogue/warlock now, and decided Lock is the thing for me xD.

well.....regarding Lock:

Race:

Horde = Undead?
    Alli = Gnome?

will racial changes effect Locks? and the new demonlogy skill dat the Locks get....better explainatino plz.

TY

Banned

if your goning to be a warlock then be undead, in WOTLK will of the forsaken is getting nerfed by 1second i think but meh undead > any race.

if your in need of a spec for wotlk then it would have to be affliction. it will be far superior (as usual) lolology. Metamophasis (last skill in demon tree) is how could i put it simply... FAIL. Its just another "OH @#@#" button, you lose your pet, you gain armour equavilant to mail, aoe immolate/shadow bolt, useless. Yes ive played/still playing the beta and affliction is still the best spec imo, its fun,tons of damage.

Banned

I played a Gnome Lock.
    But I'd choose a Belf over everything because they sell better :lol: