Calling all EU alliance raiders!

This is a discussion on Calling all EU alliance raiders! within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; I thought I might as well do a post to try and find some EU alliance raiders who fancey a ...
Page: 1

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Default Calling all EU alliance raiders!

I thought I might as well do a post to try and find some EU alliance raiders who fancey a change.

Currently I am one of a team running a Social/Raiding guild on the EU server Kul'Tiras. The server has around a 17,000 player population and is active in all the areas you want from a none PvP realm. My guild Insignficant are trying to expaind and reach out to people that are not nesssicarrly based on our server but would like a change. We have done all 10 man content bar the last two bosses on Ulduar. We have been at a size where we can't do 25 mans but normally have too many for 10 man.

The guild is made up of mainly British and Dutch players ,with a few others from europe thrown in for good measure. If you want a bit more info about who we are our own forum is Insignificant and in a week or two we will be going over to a fully intergrated WOW forum which will track all raid activity as well as a whole host of other usefull tools.

Our main targets at the moment are good tanks and good priests but other classes will of course be considered. Everyone will undergo a trial period to see how well you fit in with the current memebers and if you actually like being in a guild with us. Feel free to contact me on the insignificant forums or if you PM me here please make it very clear in the title that it is a WOW question rather than one regarding this forum. Many thanks for your time in reading my thread.

Regards Felix

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

I'd join if I still played. I love playing with Brits, they have so funny accents xD

Quote Originally Posted by Dark3lf View Post
    I'd join if I still played. I love playing with Brits, they have so funny accents xD
    We have a couple if Finns in the rank. Our top dpser is a Finnish lad called Infiedell. Oh the trouble he causes when we leaves he back pack lying around in Dalaran is unreal!

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    We have a couple if Finns in the rank. Our top dpser is a Finnish lad called Infiedell. Oh the trouble he causes when we leaves he back pack lying around in Dalaran is unreal!
    Finns are pretty good players overall, but they're so arrogant.
    I was in a finnish guild and God I've never been so stressed out in my whole life!
    Not only I was made GM2, I was basically doing everything myself even though there were 4 other GM's :/
    I might try playing my brother's character for a while but since I'm going back to the army on january I'm not sure if I should bother transferring it :P
    He's got 4/5 t.8.5 and pretty much the best pre-toc off-parts. Fury warriors ftw :P
    I think he's got full u10/u25 tank gear too.

KalaBunga Senior Member

:-o I might hope over.

If i could change from Tauren to Ally i'd join ya :P

KalaBunga Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by *RW* View Post
    If i could change from Tauren to Ally i'd join ya :P
    you can :P

Quote Originally Posted by 3xiT View Post
    you can :P
    Aha! well what do i know xD havent logged wow or read bout it for ages hehe.. maybe i should refill playtime and offer my service =)

The Grand Crusader RW 43.4k hp unbuffed tank... 4 years of experience as MT

i might actually head back to alliance and transfer over there, but that wont happen for lets say atleast a month or so...

KalaBunga Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by *RW* View Post
    Aha! well what do i know xD havent logged wow or read bout it for ages hehe.. maybe i should refill playtime and offer my service =)

The Grand Crusader RW 43.4k hp unbuffed tank... 4 years of experience as MT
    i exepect some boosting :-o

Quote Originally Posted by 3xiT View Post
    i exepect some boosting :-o
    Only problem i would need to deal with is my guild saying yes without wanting to kill me

You are all welcome , we had some key people leave and we are trying to get our core team back. We are a close bunch and it's one of those guilds where everyone always looks out fo each other. Moh the GM only care about one thing , enjoying the game and beating it. He loves to do old school raids as well as new raids. Also I beliave Kul'Tiras is on a nice battle group too so you can have some great fun doing arena as well as raiding.

Our site has been changed and updated now to Insignificant

Kul'Tiras is a good server for Alliance raiders as it is very active on our side up to about 3am server time then it get quiet untill 7am server time.

if i was EU i would. still havent found a US realm i truly care about.