Can someone plz explain me this?!

This is a discussion on Can someone plz explain me this?! within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; What's happening here is really disturbing and strange! The thing is when I hold the Reinforced Shadowstrike, my damage is ...
Page: 1

Question Can someone plz explain me this?!

What's happening here is really disturbing and strange!
    The thing is when I hold the Reinforced Shadowstrike, my damage is 2052~2470 while in the other hand with Marrowstrike I have 2156 ~ 2549.

Also a note that I have to add is when I runed the Reinforced with rune of the fallen cruasder, the effect of the 15% strength hasn't come even once! And I can tell you as someone who had to level the skilll of the polearm from 330 to 400.

JizzzInMyPants

when i played DK it procced all the time in raids. dunno why shadowstrike gives you lower dmg, maybe it has to do with wep speed?

Quote Originally Posted by JizzzInMyPants View Post
    when i played DK it procced all the time in raids. dunno why shadowstrike gives you lower dmg, maybe it has to do with wep speed?
    The reinforced has better attack speed which means better dps... (also depended on haste rating)

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

You insainly over the hitcap dude. Get you expertise up to around 26 to advoid mods dodging you. Dropping the excess hit will give you a nice 300 more ap I would guess. Your very closely build to me also!

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    You insainly over the hitcap dude. Get you expertise up to around 26 to advoid mods dodging you. Dropping the excess hit will give you a nice 300 more ap I would guess. Your very closely build to me also!
    I know. I am still working on my gear, but the issue here isn't about my states.

It's about the the odd thing with the weapons and the damage...

Ok, I think I got the answer. The slower attack speed of the weapon, the more damage I do (atleast for Dks and other melees)... Kinda disappointing

KalaBunga Senior Member

hmm no rune on marrowstirke 2i n the 1st ss

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by UsedTo View Post
    Ok, I think I got the answer. The slower attack speed of the weapon, the more damage I do (atleast for Dks and other melees)... Kinda disappointing
    u realize power>attack, right?