Couple Questions

This is a discussion on Couple Questions within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; Hey im starting WoW now and im wondering how to start like how do i pick my class and what ...
Page: 1

Deadshot

Hey im starting WoW now and im wondering how to start like how do i pick my class and what side should I be and how do i pick my server? If anyone could help me learn the ropes that would be great.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

server? if u dont know anyone else who ud really want to play with...then it doesnt matter :P just pick any random one...pick one u like the name of? anything rteally lol

class? doesnt matter...they all have their pluses and minuses so really doesnt matter which class u choose

which side? again...doesnt matter :P

any other questions? :P

server? if u dont know anyone else who ud really want to play with...then it doesnt matter :P just pick any random one...pick one u like the name of? anything rteally lol

class? doesnt matter...they all have their pluses and minuses so really doesnt matter which class u choose

which side? again...doesnt matter :P
    any other questions? :P[/b]
    wrong, if you pick alliance then fail is all that your future can hold, that and lots of 13 year old trade chat arguments and murloc/anal jokes

but nah i would suggest finding someone you know playing and play on their server, otherwise what cama said, just pick one.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

wrong, if you pick alliance then fail is all that your future can hold, that and lots of 13 year old trade chat arguments and murloc/anal jokes

but nah i would suggest finding someone you know playing and play on their server, otherwise what cama said, just pick one.[/b]
    lol i see plenty of anal jokes as horde too "anal (linked skill)" pretty much every day in trade chat lol

yeh i know >.> im horde now and it always happens when kiddies are out of school
    <_<

Jay

if you arent starting with anyone then id say start on server Maelstrom, horde side .. that server has a lot of people from this forum

anyway, welcome and hope you enjoy it

There is this private server out there is SO awesome man called Eternal Wow, I have played on it for years now. 4 realms on Wotlk, blizz-like, straight PVP, and funservers. And have a cata realm! It's great!

I agree with Nick, if you want a great server, come to Eternal-WoW. It is an amazing server, with helpful staff, and a great playerbase. Join as soon as possible!