End-game Warrior build.

This is a discussion on End-game Warrior build. within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; Okay since I'm gonna be 70 in like 2 weeks, I dunno what I should go. I was thinking the ...
Page: 1

leftclaw

Okay since I'm gonna be 70 in like 2 weeks, I dunno what I should go.

I was thinking the 41/5/15 Arms build so I'd still be allowed in instances and be able to be a friggin' god in PVP. I mean, I'm loving my current build (which is working towards the build stated)

SWEEPING STRIKES + EXECUTE FTWWWWW

I was level 18 when I asked for a build, now I'm 59, getting ran in Ramparts is fun fun. XD

Healo

Well (you've probably heard this before) but all depends on what you want to do most. PvP or tank endgame. Its hard to find a build sort of end between, but you pretty much just have to choose 1 or the other to get you anywhere.

Do the MS Flurry Build. I know u dont get Endless Rage but it such an ownage Build. Im prot atm thought running Kara :-( 2 Peices of Tier 4 ^.^

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

These are just what I think are the best builds for certian things

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=LVMLzAbog0zbZVVzqMxoc <--- pvp and arms dps
    http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=Ti0cZVxZ0EtoGMzcdst <--------Tank\
    http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=pAMozhbZVVzVgxoikVo <-----Fury dps
    http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=TVZVVzVgxoqzVo0xt0h <----dps and off tank

meh, just what I think is best, but obviously peoples opinions are gonna differ

Banned

you should go arms and make an aerna team at 70
    this way you get good pvp + good gear from arena
    if your team is good in arena you will get gear up to as good as t4
    being arms warrior is much better than prot warrior cuz u can pvp a ton better
    but again it depends on ur playing style
    my 70 warrior is arms and he rapes life in arena / BGs so this is why i say arms > all

leftclaw

Level 60 now, still on the 41/5/5 build.

Yeah, I like arms especially the end game polearm (Gladiator Painsaw) or something. 2.20 speed, stats and crits among other things.

True that, arms warriors rape BG. Not to brag but I&#39;m getting a reputation in AV now, despite my nub gear. (Still using Big Bad Pauldrons FTW)

Though the question is, is there gonna be enough quests to get to 70? Since well, people don&#39;t want DPS warriors in instances so it&#39;s gonna be hard to find a group and stuff.

deadlysin

Yeah definitely. I got from 60 - 70 just by doing quests in Hellfire Peninsula, Zangarmarsh, Terokkar Forest, and Nagrand. I did like 2 quests in Blade&#39;s Edge Mountains and Shadowmoon valley, but still many left to do and haven&#39;t even touched the other zone (forgot the name).

leftclaw

That&#39;s cool then. How do you earn points in arena though? Is it easy?

deadlysin

Gotta ask someone else for that.

I have only gone to the arena on my 19 twink rogue but only did the skirmishes, nothing official.

Haven&#39;t done it on my warrior yet..

Yun_Yuuzhan

I&#39;m using 31/30 myself. Ever since the expansion was first announced I&#39;d planned for that build. Endless rage isn&#39;t needed anymore, and 5/5 flurry > second wind.

I don&#39;t PvE though.

leftclaw

Mmm. I believe that Imp. MS is really good, and endless rage literally gives you endless rage. Though, I was told that Fury Warriors get endless rage too, techncally. I&#39;m really having a problem.

Thing is though, aren&#39;t you sacrificing Overpower, and a lot of other skills when you go fury? I mean Flurry sounds like a lot.

I&#39;m confused, really. Heh.

Just reformatted my PC and can I just say it takes one helluva long time to finish patches? Haha.